Alternate Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

"(Y/n), Kaiden!" A voice said. "We have work to do, get out of the snow."
You and Kaiden scrambled to get up as your father approached you.
"Dad," you said. "We were just having some fun."
"Yes, and practicing your fighting," your father smiled and put on arm around each of your shoulders. "Let's go talk with Mr. Bonteri."

When you and Kaiden followed your father into the tent, you saw a discusting sight. Lux and the girl were kissing. You didn't know why, but you felt bad for the girl cause Lux did not look like he was a good kisser.

"Am I interrupting something?" your father asked.
"No, not at all," Lux said as the girl pulled away.
"Tell your women to leave us," your father commanded. "(Y/n), escort his lady to where the rest of the women are."
"Okay Dad," you said. "Come on Princess."

With a groan, the girl followed you out of the tent. You noticed her looking down at the Darksaber and decided to start another conversation.
"Are you staring at my lightsaber?" You asked.
"Uhm, sorry," the girl replied.
"It's okay Princess," you smirked.
"Stop calling me that," she rolled her eyes.
"I don't think that you're really dating Lux, you really seem to hate him," you guessed.
"That's none of your business," she snapped.
"Sorry Princess," you said.
"I already told you! Stop calling me that!"
"Tell me the truth about you and Lux,"
"No!"

The girl stormed off and you followed her, and grabbed her arm.
"Hey, I still have to take you somewhere, remember?" You said.
"Fine," she huffed. "Why do you have a lightsaber?"
"Cause I'm strong with the force," you answered instantly.
"Are you a Jedi?"
"No,"
"Sith?"
"No."
"Then what are you?"

You looked at her.
"I'm just a Mandalorian, same way you're just a Togruta, nothing special about either of us," you said.
She looked at you for a moment, trying to decide if the answer was good enough for her.

"Your name's (y/n), right?" She suddenly asked.
"Yeah," you said startled by the out of the blue question. "Gonna tell me your name, or will it continue to be Princess?"
"Princess for now, I guess," she groaned.
"Well, it seems that we are here," you said pulling back a curtain. "Have fun, Princess,"
You took off your helmet for the first time and gave her a smirk.

The girl shook her head and began to walk inside before she turned around again.
"Ahsoka," she told you. "My name is Ahsoka."
You wanted to say more, but Ahsoka quickly turned back around and walked away, leaving you standing at the entrance for the tent with a smile on your face.

Due to you guys already reading a chapter like this, I'm gonna skip to the important part where the shit gets real.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood next to your father as he glared at the tied up Ahsoka. She revealed herself to be a Jedi, which surprised you. Then it hit you, that's why you get a pull to her when you first met her, she was force-sensitive.

"I want her in my tent in five minutes, then we will kill her," your father said.
"I'll guard her father," you volunteered.
"Thank you (y/n)," your father smiled at you. "The rest of you come with me!"

You watched as your father walked away and into his tent followed by the rest of the soldiers. You looked back at Ahsoka, you just couldn't let her die, ever since you met her, the was this weird connection you felt through the force, like a bond.

"So you're gonna let your father kill me?" Ahsoka asked.
"No," you said taking off your helmet.
"But you'll betray your father," Ahsoka said.
"I don't care," you knelt down to her eye level and began to work on the cables holding her hands together.
"Why are you helping me? We barely know each other," she asked.
"Can't you feel it?" You asked as you got her hands untied. "I feel like I've known you my whole life."

You began to work on the cables tied to her stomach as Ahsoka admired you.
"I thought I was the only one," she admitted.
"And I really did mean it when I called you beautiful," you told her.
Ahsoka blushed as you finished untying her and you helped her up.
"Lux and I aren't actually together," she told you.
"Then I feel less embarrassed about doing this," you said softly as you leaned in slowly.

Ahsoka met you halfway and your lips connected. It felt like fireworks had exploded inside of you. This was the only girl for you. You were interrupted by a shout coming from your father.

"(Y/n)! What are you doing with that Jedi!" He yelled.
"Come on Princess!" You said taking her hand and running through the woods.

You and Ahsoka ran through the woods towards where her ship was. Every now and then, a Death Watch soldier would fly over, shooting at you with a blaster, but either you or Ahsoka would deflect the shot back at the soldier, causing him to fall.

Finally you reached the ship and stumbled up the ramp. Not looking where you were going, you crashed into a hard surface and looked up. Standing in front of you with his arms crossed was your brother, Kaiden Vizsla.

"Kaiden," you said.
"Why'd you do it?" He asked you.
"I feel something, like a connection to her," you explained.
"A force bond?" He asked.
"A what?" You asked.
"They only happen sometimes, but it's almost like you two are sole mates," Kaiden explained.
"So now you're gonna bring us back to dad and we're gonna die together?" You guessed.

Kaiden looked at you for a moment before stepping out of your path.
"Go," he said.
You hurried Ahsoka onto the ship and took one last look at Kaiden.
"Thanks," you said.
"Anytime (y/n)," Kaiden said.
He gave you a quick hug before pushing you into the ship and running away before saying goodbye.

You walked into the cockpit of the ship and saw Ahsoka push a few buttons before the ship launched into the air.
"Thank you," Ahsoka said. "You saved my life."
You gave her a small smile and placed a hand on hers.
"Anytime, Princess,"

This was a long one, but some will be way shorter and others might be around this length. But most of these will be like the short chapters I used to do. Thanks! Also these won't be daily updates.
-Snips