🎼Ep.17: Boyz Crazy🎼

Start from the beginning

"Are you kidding me?!?" (y/n) and I exchanged a glance at Wendy's angry tone. "First you stand me up last night, and instead of apologizing you want me to go to Lookout Point?!?"

There were a few seconds of silence, then she let out a sigh. "Look, Robbie, I'm not sure this relationship's working. Maybe I should see other people."

Robbie's eyes quickly widened at that. "Woah woah woah, hey hey, before you do anything crazy I-I uh, want you to hear this."

He took out a disk, placing it in a boombox before looking at her. "I wrote this song just for you."

"When I think about you, I get feelings so deep. I'm tossing and turning, and you know I'm loosing sleep. You know I'm going crazy when I look into your eyes, just listen to this song and you'll be hypnotiiiiized."

The three of us were cringing so much, we didn't even know it was possible.

Wendy rubbed her eyes, her scowl replaced with a kind smile. "You know, maybe I was being a little hasty. I'll give you another chance."

"Yes, alright!!"

She placed a small kiss on his cheek. "Let me go grab my coat." And left.

I didn't have a crush on Wendy anymore, I already knew that, but I was ninety nine percent sure that Robbie had just hypnotized!

"Alright, Robbie, we saw that weird CD! What the heck are you up to?!"

"It's called romance, kid. Something you three would never understand."

"If someone as ugly as you can, we all have chances above a hundred." Leo and I snickered at (y/n)'s comment.

Robbie was about to argue, but Wendy walked back in. "You ready? I can't believe you wrote that for me!"

"I know, I'm just so insanely talented." With that, they left, leaving us confused in the room.

(y/n) grabbed the disk, inspecting it from any and every angle as I watched.

"What are you doing?" We all turned to see Mabel and her friends back in the room.

"Guys, the weirdest thing just happened. I think Robbie might be hypnotizing Wendy with his music."

"Oh Dipper, girls just like musicians! You'll understand when you're older."

"We're the same age!"

"Girls mature faster than guys, right, Grenda?"

She was kissing a Sev'ral Timez poster. "This is Grenda time!!!"

There's an image I really wished I'd never seen.

"As much as I can agree, Pinetree's right. Something's not right." (y/n) said as she stood next to me.

"Oh well, you two will soon learn. Let's go, girls!!!"

Before she could leave, (y/n) raised a hand. "Hold up."

They all stared at her confused, and so did Leo and I. However, she soon explained. "If you guys are going out that late at night, then Leo's gonna go with you."

Leo's eyes widened. "What?!"

"We're okay with that!!" Mabel quickly said with a smile, and before Leo could protect, she had already grabbed his wrist and dragged him out, (y/n) laughing out loud.

~~~~~~~~~Leo's POV~~~~~~~~~

I see (y/n) hasn't changed at all.