"You think they did something to her?" Scott asked.

Melissa nodded, "Just keep a watch on her, Scott. Whatever they did, I think it's really affecting her."

✯☾✯

"Okay, everything is set for tonight," Hayden explained as the girls were standing in front of Ivy's locker as she gathered her things for their next class.

"Mind if I invite one more person?" Ivy asked as she closed her locker.

"Yeah, sure, who is it?"

"His name is Brett. Liam might not be too happy about it, but he'll get over it. Brett's like us, I think he could also use this night as we do."

Hayden chuckled, "Let me guess, Liam and this Brett guy don't get along very well."

Ivy shrugged, "They got their issues, but honestly we all need a night to just forget and be normal regular teenagers."

"That we definitely do!"

✯☾✯

"Why him out of all people?" Liam whined as he heard Ivy's plan to invite Brett to their movie night tonight.

"Because Brett is one of us, and I really do think he could use this night as well as us," Ivy explained.

"Why do I feel like there's another reasoning behind why you're inviting him to our movie night?"

Ivy smirked, "I think Hayden and Brett might enjoy each other company"

Liam rolled his eyes playfully at Ivy, "You're trying to play matchmaker aren't you?"

Ivy innocently smiled, "Maybe, but like you can't tell me that Hayden and Brett might make a cute couple."

"Aren't you supposed to be Mason's hot flight attendant?"

Ivy looked at her boyfriend in confusion. Liam continued, "I mean shouldn't you be playing matchmaker for Mason and not for Hayden and Brett."

Ivy chuckled, "Mason definitely doesn't need my help. He and Corey seem to be getting pretty cozy by themselves." Liam couldn't help but agree.

"Okay, fine. Invite Brett," Liam gave him. Ivy shrieked in excitement. "I knew you'll agree, seeing as I already invited him."

"Ivy!"

"Love you!"

✯☾✯

Ivy was by herself at her locker, when she felt that familiar tingle growing on the back of her neck. The same tingle she felt before the blurry face man showed up. And showed up he did.

The blurry face man right in the middle in a crowded hallway full of students. Though none seemed to figure that he was there, only she felt his presence.

'This has to be another hallucination,' Ivy thought to herself. That had to be the only possible reason why only she could see him.

Ivy let out a gasp as he made his way towards her. This time he came closer than last time.

"Trust carefully," he warned before disappearing once more.

"IVY!" a voice yelled for her, breaking her away from the moment.

"What - What happened?" She asked, still fazed out from another encounter with the blurry face man.

"Are you okay?" the voice spoke once more, and Ivy finally noticed Scott standing in front of her.