chapter thirty-six

Start from the beginning

"Yess baby" Drea said and Sydnee stuck her tongue out. The rest agreed then Nene grabbed her keys and then found her way towards the door.

"Oh shit ian see my phone ring my bad" Sariah said joining the group facetime call.

"You good, but i'm finna go pick Sydnee up first bye" Nene said hanging up and starting her drive to pick up the 4 girls.

-

"I'm finna bag me a nigga dawg." Sariah said as they passed up a group of hood niggas smoking on the block.

"Girl bye them ugly ass niggas." Drea said looking back at them for a quick second.

"You tripping, one of em was cute." Sariah said and Drea shook her head.

"Sydnee it's hella people out here." Kia said and Sydnee nodded in agreement.

"Is that Dominque? I thought her ass got kidnapped." Nene said and they all looked over at her dancing on niggas and laughing.

"Goofy ass bitch." Sydnee said then opened the door.

"Who is that?" Drea asked.

"She a bitch that Sydnee don't fuck with, she beat her ass like 3 months ago because of that mouth." Nene answered.

Drea mugged Dominque on her way inside the house till she felt eyes burning her back.

Dominque looked at Drea and mugged her then rolled her eyes.

"Stupid bitch" Drea mumbled.

They found them a nice spot in the house to get started at. They sipped drinks while they got hype to the music playing.

"Bitch I shoulda neva wore no damn sandals." Nene said trying to avoid people stepping on her feet.

"Man what" Kia agreed.

"Y'all dumbasses should've known better" Sydnee said laughing at them.

A boy stepped on Nene foot and she hissed then pushed him all in reflexes.

"Fuck is you on bruh?" he said mugging her and she sucked her teeth.

"Watch where you going dummy" she said and he looked her up and down.

"Next time wear different shoes den dummy" he said and Nene raised her upper lip then looked away.

He walked off and she started laughing.

"He was cute" she said then Sydnee shook her head over it.

"Aye can you take our pictures?" Kia asked a stranger and she nodded then they all got together and posed.

"Thank you" they all said once she handed the phone back.

"I'm finna post em right now hollon" Kia said then looked down into her phone.

@kiaabonita