Death Has No Title

"Stop, Izel." Lydia shook her head, and moved her wrists. The rope was burning her skin, and tearing right through it.

"No, Lydia, I need this. I've been alive for too long, and for what? Nothing! I've been waiting for this moment for 4,000 years!" Izel screamed swinging her axe around; almost hitting Lydia if she didn't back up. Izel finally stopped, and looked at Lydia.

You want to know what Lydia saw? A monster made from Hell.

"Any last words, Lydia?" Izel raised the axe over her head, getting ready to chop off Lydia's feeble head.

She gulped, and turned to Scott, who was staring at her. His chains were rattling because he was reaching out for Lydia.

"I'm sorry, Scott." Lydia told him for what she thought was the last time. She turned back to Izel, and sharply closed her eyes.

She waited for this moment to hit like a freight train hitting a brick wall. She let out a nervous breath, and clenched her fists. They burned like acid.

This is how I'm going to go, Lydia thought, Never thought it would end like this.

Lydia still had her eyes closed, and she heard a blood curling scream, and Scott yelling through his taped mouth.

Her eyes shot open to reveal a tall, brown haired girl standing infront of Lydia. The scream had come from Izel, as she must've burned her wrist on the fire burning heath. Izel was on the ground, and Lydia saw the axe next to her.

Izel did not look happy one bit. Izel was sweating, and her face seemed as red as a cherry in summer.

"Who are you?!" Izel asked, as she slowly pushed her self up against a wall. Lydia tried to figure out what her plan was. Lydia also wanted to know who this strange girl was.

Lydia could only see the back of the unknown girl, but Lydia knew that she had long, medium brown curls. She was tall, too. She was around Isaac's height, and Isaac was pretty tall.

"Who I am isn't important," The girl said. Lydia thought she heard that voice before, but her mind was probably just messing with her.

"Then what is?" asked Izel as she struggled to get up. Her hand was gripping tightly on her burn wound, as it was much bigger than Izel's puny palm.

"What's important is that I stop you from hurting Scott, and Lydia." The girl said with strong urge. Izel looked at this girl like she wanted to rip her head clean off.

"Why do you care?" Izel snapped back.

"Once again, it's not important." The girl calmly said back.

Izel screamed, and quickly picked up her axe from the ground. She practically ran towards the girl, and took a strike. The girl amazingly grabbed the axe from Izel's hand, and threw it at the lockers. It bounced right next to Lydia with a loud crash. Lydia's aching hands were inches away from it, and she was ure she could grab it.

So, Izel tried a different tactic. She tried to punch the girl, but the girl dodged it, and grabbed Izel's arm. She twisted it under, and pushed Izel to the other side of the room. Lydia still couldn't see the girl's face.

Lydia focused her mind on the axe right next to her. Lydia's wrists were stinging so badly, Lydia was almost sure she would medical attention if she got out of this alive. But, Lydia bared the pain, and reached as far as she could for the axe. She managed to grab the handle, and slide it into her grip.

The axe was huge, and bulky, so it was hard for Lydia to get the sharp part to cut her ropes. But, being Lydia Martin, she did it with pure skill. Lydia immediately looked at her wrists. The first layer of her skin was almost gone.

Lydia's mind flipped from her severe wrists, to Izel, and that girl's fight. Lydia's head shot up, and looked to where they were. The girl, who Lydia still couldn't see directly, was on Izel holding a knife to Izel's throat.

The girl was just about split Izel's throat when Lydia yelled.

"Stop!" Lydia stood up. But, it was too late. The girl quickly, and sharply ended the monster's life. The knight slaying the dragon. It was over. Lydia couldn't help but cry. The person who just killed, tried to kill Lydia.

The girl finally got up off Izel's dead, cold body. She stood there looking at Izel . She finally turned around, and her bouncy hair flipped over her shoulder.

Lydia had no clue who this person was. The girl slowly walked over to Lydia. Lydia noticed she was wearing high black heels. Not the ones lawyers wear, but the ones a 22 year old would wear to the club. The girl had on dark denim skinny jeans, and a gray shirt. She had a black leather jacket over top.

The girl keeled down to next Scott, her loose, curls slightly bouncing. Her eyes stared intensely at the chains Izel put on him. The girl looked over her shoulder, her hand shot out for the axe.

She studied it in her hands. She looked back up at Scott. All Lydia did was watch her. This girl had saved both of their lives, so Lydia let her do what she was doing.

The strange girl than reached her hand out to Scott. She fixated her hand on the tape stuck to Scott's mouth. She carefully pulled it off. Lydia looked at the tape, and noticed flickering, purple specks.

Scott quickly started to breath out of his mouth. The girl looked at the tape like it was worth gold. Lydia squinted, and she knew why Scott couldn't break the chains with his wolf power.

"Wolfsbane." Lydia stared just as hard as the girl at the tape.

The girl turned her head towards Lydia, and nodded.

"Yeah," The girl agreed. She turned back to the tape. She then looked at the axe in her clutches. She quickly dropped the tape, and slammed the axe on the chains.

Scott, and Lydia both winced from the loud noise. The chains instantly snapped when the girl pulled on them. The girl did the same thing with the axe to the chains around Scott's feet. Scott rushed off the ground, and hurried towards Lydia. He quickly grabbed her in his arms into a tight hug.

"You okay, Lydia?" He asked, squeezing her.

She nodded, and hugged him. "I'm fine, Scott. All thanks to her." Lydia said looking at the girl. The girl got up, and stared at Lydia, and Scott.

Scott released Lydia, and faced the girl.

"Who are you?" Scott asked. The girl's head pointed towards Lydia directly.

"She should know," The girl said, tilting her head.

"M-Me?" Lydia asked, and gave a confusing expression.

"Yes, you, Lydia." Just then, the girl's eyes lit up a flashing, vibrant, emerald. Almost like a cat's.

Lydia swallowed her own air, and her eyes widened.

"Karma?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Holidays!! I'm gonna make a chapter about how their Christmas went.