Newbie

Dedicated to ghanagirl101, and alondrahdz15. My very first votes!! Thanks, you guys!! Now, to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was hazardous. Kira, Scott, Stiles, and Lydia were all flipped because of the scary message the so called Joker left. They weren't sure if they should believe it or not, so they all decided to just go home and forget about it. Well, at least they would try to forget about it. They couldn't help but feel scared and helpless. Another threat was lurking in Beacon Hills, and they had to figure out who it was.

Sometimes, Lydia hated living in a supernatural town. She hated all the deaths, and injuries. She wished she could just be honest about everything. She wished to let her hair down, and put her feet up. She wanted a break. Thats what she really wanted.

Lydia took a shower, brushed her teeth, brushed her hair, and picked out her outfit. She went with a violet dress that went down to just above her knees. It had a thin brown belt that went around her waist. She picked for her shoes some dark brown boots that went up to her ankle.

Her mom put on black eye shadow, and eyeliner. She also had on mascara, but that was about it besides her cover up.

She grabbed her things and got to school in a rush.

As soon as she opened those two doors, Scott, Stiles, Malia, and Kira all came towards her. They stopped in the middle of the hallway. Lydia knew what was going on. They had bad news. "Oh, no. What now?"

"There's energy. I think it's the new girl who just came here yesterday." Scott said with a rushing voice.

"Who's this new girl? I've never seen her." Lydia asked looking around.

"Over there." Stiles said with a tilt of his head. Lydia looked over her shoulder, and there a girl was standing at her locker. She had a big old 3 inch binder in her hands, and she was trying miserably to open the lock. She looked confused, and lost. She was wearing some dark blue capris with a light pink V-neck shirt. She had on white converse, and her brown hair was in a high ponytail.

Lydia kept watching her struggle, and thought to maybe go and help her. The girl finally just gave up, and opened her giant binder. She pulled out a bright pink piece of paper.

The new girl looked at it, and walked away. Lydia looked back at her friends. Malia was also looking back, and now she was watching the girl walk away. She told her friends, "She doesn't seem like a big deal. She couldn't even open her locker!"

"Yeah, but looks can fool you. Remember Void Stiles?" Kira asked looking directly at Stiles with a smug face. Stiles's eyes widened.

"W-We promised t-to never talk about my evil fox spirit thingie again!" He stuttered. The gang laughed at his words, and they all agreed to not bring it up.

"So, what are we going to do about her? Walk up to her and say, 'Hey, I think you're some weird evil fox thing that's supernatural. Wanna go grab a coffee and talk it through?'" Stiles asked in a mocking voice.

Lydia nudged him in a sign of stop. Stiles quit, and looked at the gang with a shrug.

"What are we going to do? Like Stiles said, we can't just walk up to her and say that. I mean, what if it's not her? We'll end up looking like a fool." Lydia asked.

"We can follow her." Suggested Stiles.

"No, we can't do that." Scott said.

Stiles's shoulders shrugged. "Why not? We can be like spies!"

"Because, she'll think we're creepy." Kira pitched in defending Scott.

"Not if she doesn't find out." Malia said.

"If she's that fox then I presume she'll smell us all the time, and wonder why we're on her tail." Lydia said, and as the last word slipped out of her mouth, Stiles and Scott grinned as they tried to keep their laughs hidden. Lydia sighed at the foolishness. "No pun intended."

"Okay, so new plan." Kira said with that thinking voice.

"Oooh! I know! Smell her!" Stiles said looking around at the group.

They all looked at him like he was crazy. "What?" Scott asked with a confused tone.

Just then, the bell rang, and they all looked up. "We need to get to class, explain later." Stiles said as Kira and Scott started to walk off to class. Malia gave a small peck on the cheek to stiles. "Bye, see you at lunch."

After Malia walked off, it was just Stiles, and Lydia. Lydia looked at Stiles, and gave a small smile. She then started to walk to her 1st period, when Stiles's hand locked on her arm. "Hey! Stiles, let go. I need to get to class. Malia probably needs help with math notes again."

"I know, I know. But, we need to ditch 1st period." Stiles said looking into her deep hazel eyes.

"Why?"

"Because, we're going fox hunting."