Please don't let go.

Lydia was rushing back to her car with Stiles right behind her. "Stiles, it was right behind me! I didn't even notice it was there!"

"Hey hey hey, it's okay. You were scared. Did she hurt you?" Stiles asked reaching for Lydia's hand.

He grabbed her hand with a caring touch, and stopped her from walking so fast. He could feel how tense she was. Lydia blushed furiously, and tried to keep her head low. She was soon able to control her obnoxious blushing, and she thought it died down.

"No, she didn't hurt me. But, I think she talked to me." Lydia said turning around and facing Stiles. Like always, he still held her hand.

Why did Lydia like these small touches? She didn't like Stiles. He's her best friend, not a romantic partner. She didn't even want to think about this, but her mind was dead set on a thought. Did she have feelings for Stiles Stilinski?

"She talked to you?" Stiles repeated in a question.

"I think so, yes." Lydia told him nodded her head.

Stiles looked at her with a confusing face. "How is that possible?"

"I don't know! You're telling me we've faced a man-eating werewolf who died, and came back to life, a pack of alphas, and you were possessed by an evil spirit, and you're asking how is a talking fox possible?" Lydia asked proving her point.

"Okay, but if she was talking to you how did you not know she was behind you?" Stiles asked her.

"Like I had said, I don't know. It was like her voice was coming from all directions." Lydia told him honestly.

"Weird. What'd she say?" Stiles asked.

"Something like we should listen to Peter, and back off. She said she was a friend. Weird, uh?" Lydia said gazing into Stiles's eyes.

"Yeah, it is."

"Are we going to listen to her?"

"Oh, not a chance." Stiles said, and he started to walk to the car. He pulled Lydia along gently as he was still holding her hand.

When they got to the car Stiles let go of Lydia's hand, and opened the passenger door for her. She got in, and he shut the door for her. He ran to the other side, and got in the driver's seat. He started the car, and just sat there for a moment.

"Well, where to now?" Lydia asked.

Stiles turned to Lydia, then checked his phone. "It's about 11:30, and I think we've had enough drama for today, I'll just drop you off at home so you can rest." Stiles said tucking his phone back in his pocket, and looked back to Lydia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles pulled up into Lydia's drive way. He put the car in park, and looked at Lydia. She was just staring off at space.

"Lydia?" Stiles asked her. She didn't answer, and kept looking at nothing.

"Lydia!" Stiles said a bit more boldly.

Lydia then sharply turned her head towards Stiles with a blank face. "What?"

"Are you sure you're okay?" Stiles asked with a concerned tone.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I was just thinking." She told him with a smile.

"About what?" He asked.

"A lot of things." She simply replied.

"Like?"

She laughed under her breath. "Why do you want to know?"

"I need to know these things." He said.