What now?

All four of them were walking back to where Lydia's car was, and Kira decided to break the unbearable silence. "Are you guys thinking she's a Kitsunè? Like me?"

Scott, Lydia, and Stiles all looked at Kira with apprehensive faces. Stiles went ahead and answered her question. "I honestly don't know. Scott, you saw her, did her eyes look evil? Did she looked trapped?"

Their heads all turned to Scott who was looking forward. He shrugged. "I-I don't know. Her eyes-they glowed a light green. It was weird. I can't explain it."

"Maybe we should talk to Derek. He knew that Kira was a Kitsunè." Lydia suggested.

"Do we go now?" Kira asked anxiously. Lydia looked up and saw two cars. Hers and Kira's.

"How did you guys know where we were?" Lydia asked ignoring Kira's previous question.

"Huh? Oh, well Scott, and I were planning on going on a date, when he heard you guys talking about going into the woods. We were worried something might happen to you guys, and it's a good thing we were." Kira told them reaching the link chain, and stepping over it.

"So you were following us?" Stiles asked as he and Lydia stepped over the chain.

"Aren't you glad we were? If we hadn't you might have been fox chow!" Kira told them. She got out her keys, and unlocked her car.

Scott stepped over the fence, and walked towards Kira's car. "Actually, I don't think foxes are violent like that. Some people have them as pets."

"Do you not remember the dark one that was possessing me? It almost killed you guys!" Stiles yelled.

"Yeah, but this was an actual fox." Scott said opening the passenger door to Kira's car. He didn't get in, he just stood there looking at his friends.

"That's why we heard cackling!" Lydia said grabbing her keys from her pocket. She unlocked her car and walked over to the driver's side.

"What was she doing? Wait, before you answer that, how do you know it was a girl?" Kira asked leaning on her car.

"Her scent. It was strong and feminine. I don't know how Lydia knew." Scott said looking over to Lydia. Kira and Stiles both glanced over to Lydia as well.

Lydia shrugged. "I don't know. A lucky guess, maybe."

"Okay, my second question, what was she doing?" Kira asked.

"She was circling us. I don't know why, but she kept getting closer, and closer until Scott scared her off." Stiles told Kira.

"I don't think I scared her." Scott said looking at Stiles.

"What makes you say that?" Kira asked looking at him. Scott looked at Kira, then back at Lydia and Stiles.

"Because before she ran off, and her eyes glowed, she smiled at me." Scott said.

"She smiled at you?" Stiles repeated in a question. Scott nodded at his best friend. "How does a fox smile at you?!"

"I don't know! It was weird! It was like she wanted to taunt me or something." Scott yelled.

"How does a fox taunt?" Kira asked with a blank tone.

"I-I don't know! You're a fox! You figure it out!" Scott told her.

"Alright! Enough! Lets all meet up at Derek's. Maybe he knows something." Lydia said to all of them. She opened her car door, and waited for her friends to agree.

"Fine. Hopefully, it isn't anything." Scott said getting into Kira's car, and closing the door.

"That's probably not likely." Kira said opening the driver's door and getting in. Stiles and Lydia saw Kira's car start, and start to pull out. Stiles and Lydia both got in the car, and put their seatbelts on. Lydia pulled out, and she started talking to Stiles about what just happened.

"What do you think she was?" She asked.

"To be honest, I think she's a mystery. And she needs to be solved." Stiles said looking out the window.

From there on, they both rode in silence all the way to Derek's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They got to Derek's in about 10-15 minutes tops. Kira got their first, and Lydia was close behind.

Scott, Lydia, Stiles, and Kira got out of their cars, and locked them. They went up to the loft, and Stiles knocked on the door.

Knock! Knock!

They waited, but no one answered. Stiles knocked again. This time with more force, and power.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

They waited again, and still no answer.

"Okay, Derek! We're coming in! So, if you're messing around with Braeden, I'm giving you a 5 second warning!" Stiles yelled. "One! Two! Three! Four! Five!"

And with that, Stiles and Scott slung the doors wide open. They all stepped down the stairs, and spread out. They all looked for Derek or Braeden. They searched high and low around the loft, but found nothing.

"Derek?!" Scott shouts. "Derek, it's urgent! We think theres trouble stirring in Beacon Hills!"

Knowing there isn't going to be an answer he stops shouting. All four of them start to investigate the loft.

"Where do you think Derek is?" Kira asked as she glances around the room.

"I don't know. Maybe he's looking for Malia's mother. He told me Braeden was on a mission to find this Desert Wolf. Maybe thats what their doing." Scott suggested going threw some books of Derek's.

As Kira, and Scott talked, Lydia searched around the room carefully. She wanted to make sure she didn't miss a thing. Just then, on the large glass window, there was some writing. "Guys, look."

Their heads turned to Lydia, and Lydia pointed her pointer finger to the glass. Their heads shifted to where Lydia pointed.

There, engraved in the condensation of the glass, it read,

I hope you enjoyed the few days of peace, Teen Wolves and friends.Because a new threat has come back to Beacon Hills, and she doesn't like to play nice. Hope we meet again, soon.

-The Joker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai guys! I'm the author of this sucky story! Please no hate comments, because I try my best, and have a grand time writing this.

So yeah, Now this is a Stydia story. So, there will be some Stydia coming up!!

Who is this Joker? Is she really bad? Was it that fox they saw in the woods? We dun know. Not until some more chapters are written!!!! Wish me luck on that.

Yep!! Anyways, I love hearing all the comments that I have not gotten, so thank you!! JK!!!! I'm just grateful people read my stories, so thank you!! I hoped you liked it, and if you guys want to tell me anything I missed or spelled incorrectly, that would be awesome!!

Okay! Well by Stydia Shippers!!!! See you in a few chapters!!