THANK YOU!

HAI!! It's been a while since I finished the story, but I've just reached 7k reads, and I wanted to thank you with a little Stdyia short. (Plus Karma), ENJOY!!!! 

(THANK YOU BTW!! I LUV Y'ALL!!

. . . . . . . . . .

        Stiles gently kissed Lydia's neck making little tingles on her soft skin. She smiled at his touch, and wrapped her arms around his neck. Stiles' hands roamed all over her. 

        Lydia leaned up from lying down on her bed, and started to suck on Stiles' ear lobe. He momentarily stopped kissing her neck, his lips still brushing against her neck. Stiles very quietly moaned in slight pleasure.

        Stiles then started to suck on Lydia's neck, probably making a dark hicky. Lydia moved her lips down towards the bottom of Stiles' neck; close to his chest, and started to kiss all over. (A/N: EW.)

        Stiles' hands ventured in her hair, and he tugged gently on it causing Lydia to make brief eye contact with him. Their lips crashed together, and Lydia fell back on her bed with Stiles hovering over her. 

        They made out passionately for what seemed like forever to them. He rubbed Lydia's waist, and Lydia ruffled up his hair with her skilled hands. 

        Stiles' hand started to go up Lydia's grey long sleeved shirt, and he rubbed her thin stomach. Lydia was smiling at his acid like touch, and Stiles couldn't help to smile back. Stiles moderately broke apart from Lydia, and looked down. He started to lift her shirt, and he slowly took-

        THE DOOR FLEW OPEN. 

        "Karma!" Lydia yelled, and sat up straight; fixing her hair and shirt. "What are you doing?!"

        "I came to wish you guys a happy 7,000 days of being together!" Karma smiled and opened her arms. 

        Lydia sighed, and shook her head. "Karma, it's our seventh week of being together." 

        Karma's arms lowered, and she gave them an odd look. "Oh..."

        Stiles sighed too, "Yeah..."

        "Should I cancel the seven dozen red roses I ordered for you guys then?" Karma asked, tilting her head slightly. 

        "Karma!" Stiles, and Lydia both groaned. 

. . . . . 

Thank you, guys. Stay happy! ;-)