Clues

"But, Stiles, I thought we all agreed that the fox was the new girl." Lydia said as Stiles and her walked out of the school doors.

"I hate to disappoint you, but it's not the new girl." Stiles said walking to his car with Lydia at his side.

"What? How do you figure?" Asked Lydia.

"Remember when Malia pointed out that the girl couldn't even get her locker open?" Stiles asked reaching his car. He took off his backpack, and un-zipped the smallest pouch. He than began searching through it.

"Yes." Lydia said.

"Well, even though Scott smelled a supernatural presence, he was actually smelling Kira." Stiles said finding his keys and unlocking his Jeep.

"What?" Lydia asked confused. "How is that possible?"

"It's simple. Niagara Falls." Stiles said simply.

"What?" Lydia asked again in more confused tone.

Stiles looked at Lydia with a weird face. His eyes were widen and his mouth barley hung open. "Y'know, when girls reach..." His said getting very quite at the end.

Lydia looked at him with a puzzled face. She nodded for him to continue.

"When they start getting older, and...oh for the love of God! Kira was on that cycle!" Stiles finally just said.

"Kira was on her period?" Lydia asked raising her eye brows, and making a disgusted face.

"Yes." Stiles said awkwardly.

"How could Scott not know? And how do you know?" Lydia asked looking at Stiles directly in the eyes.

"Okay, so Scott didn't know because his mind was still hacked up from being controlled by Kate. I knew because Kira told. And before you ask why, let me explain. Okay, so Kira came up to me and asked is Scott was going to be okay. I said yes, and she nodded. Then, all of the sudden Kira barfed on my shoes! I asked her if she was pregnant, and she said no, I'm on my period." Stiles explained rushing.

Lydia slowly nodded as she processed the information in her head.

"Good, now, let's go." Stiles said as he went over to the driver's seat and got in. Lydia went over to the passenger seat and opened the door. She got in, and slammed the door shut.

Stiles started the car, and started to pull out of the school's parking lot. "Stiles, do you even have the equipment for catching a fox? And if so, how do you even know it's in the woods?"

"To answer the first question, yes. I do have the stuff. And, as for the second question I'm going to take my chances."

"So, Fred Jones, how are you planning to out smart a fox?" Lydia asked with a small smirk.

Stiles looked out of his rear view mirror quickly, and then gazed forward watching the road. "So what I was thinking was first we find the fox's lair. Then, we set a rope around the entrance, and so when the fox steps comes in or out of it's little burrow, we catch it!"

"That made no sense. New plan." Lydia said looking at Stiles.

"Like what?" Stiles asked looking back in forth between the road and Lydia.

"I'll give you the details after we make a stop." Said Lydia.

"Okay, where?" Stiles asked now giving his full attention to the road.

"Eichen House. We need to talk to Peter."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~