The Fox finally barks

"Karma, hurry up and tell me!" Lydia said.

"Lydia, I know what happened a few months ago..."

"What? You mean...about Stiles?" Lydia asked.

"Well, yes, I know about that, but I know about a couple of other things..." Karma's ears went down.

"Like what?"

"Alison." Karma said weakly in Lydia's mind.

Lydia suddenly got very quite. "Oh..."

"I didn't want to bring it up, but I need-"

"Did you know her?" Lydia asked cutting off Karma. "Did you know Alison?"

"No, I didn't, but I heard many great things about her. Lydia, listen I need to-"

"I knew her death, and I couldn't tell anyone. I knew she was going to die, and tried my best to warn her off, yet my efforts didn't help anything. She still died." Lydia told Karma.

"I'm very sorry, Lydia. There was nothing else you could've done. It's just what you are. But, Lydia please I really have to-"

"I feel like it's all my fault. I feel like I caused all the pain." Lydia said with a down face.

"Lydia, I'm sure it wasn't. Now, as I was saying, I seriously have to tell you that-"

"I feel so bad...It was the worse feeling in the world...knowing your best friend is going to die, and you can't say or do anything or-"

"Alison might still be alive!" Karma yells.

Lydia freezes. All she does is stare at Karma.

"I wanted to tell you sooner, but I couldn't. You looked like you were going through a hard time, so I waited."

Lydia simply said: "Tell me everything."

"Listen closely, when I arrived in Beacon Hills, right away I could smell the supernatural energy. It was strong, and vibrant. I kept searching, and I found your alpha."

"Scott." Lydia butted in.

"Yes, and I found a few others. Lots of werewolves, a few banshee's like yourself, Kitsunès, and lots of well hidden windigos. I also smelled something else, but I wasn't sure if it was supernatural. But, I knew his name, and I think you do, too."

"Jackson." Lydia said.

Karma nodded. "Then I found you. I had traced the scent of your strong perfume, plus your energy was a little stronger than others. I found you rather... interesting. I felt a strong connection to you, and I didn't know why. I decided to follow you and your friends every move."

"Stalker."

"Yes, I know it seemed weird, but my senses were telling me to follow you, so I did. Anyways, a year later I found out there were werewolf hunters, and they were tracking down your alpha."

"Scott. His name is Scott." Lydia corrected.

"Ugh, whatever. Scott was dating the lead werewolf hunter-"

"Chris Argent."

"Would you let me finish?" Karma snapped.

"Sorry." Lydia said.

"As I was saying, Scott was dating Chris's daughter Alison. So, I soon learned that you and Alison were best friends,and everything was starting to connect. Almost like a puzzle. Another year later, I ran into that coyote, Malia, who happened to be the daughter of a werewolf named, Peter." Karma explained.

"Yeah, yeah, I got that." Lydia said.

"I followed you when that evil spirit captured you."

"And you didn't do anything?" Lydia asked.

"Wasn't my job to. I waited outside, and checked somethings out. I was surprised that the Nogitsunè didn't notice me. When your friends came, it didn't feel right. I watched the whole fight, and I heard your scream when Alison got stabbed. I watched her death, and it was sad."

"Yeah, I remember. Scott carried her body, and we took her to the hospital." Lydia claimed.

"Yes you did, and I was there. You all had to leave to the sheriffs station for questions. I stayed behind to check out Alison's' body."

"How were you not caught?" Asked Lydia.

"It wasn't easy, I'll tell you that. But, anyways, I snuck into the morgue, and found her body. I listened close, and I could hear a very faint heart beat. It was so hard to hear. I flipped, and was going to go tell you guys, but when I got to the sheriff's station, you guys were gone. I thought you may have headed back to the hospital, so I went back as well. When I got there, you guys were weren't there, and Alison was gone."

"We all had to go home, we weren't at the hospital. Alison's dad was at home, too. We couldn't have had Alison." Lydia said almost talking to herself.

"Well, thats what I thought. Her body was gone. Few months later I noticed you guys didn't have a funeral."

"Oh my god, now that you mention it, I have no idea what happened to her. Do you think she's alive?" Lydia asked looking intense.

"I don't know." Karma said. Her ears went down.

"Can you get her scent?"

"No, she seemed to disappear. Just like that."