❤RunAway❤

"It's not that bad." Minjee said in a pout giving puppy eyes to Y/N. Y/N just shook her head to 'no'. "They haven't done any good to you Y/Nah. And you're going to die if this continues. Look at your condition right now. So I am not taking no as a answer and you're leaving this hell of a place." Minjee tried her best to make Y/N agree with the plan of run away. "Minjee, you need to understand it's not easy. It's like choosing between the love of my life and this Kingdom. I am the next one to rull here and if i myself choose for my happiness which is with Taehyung then I will come out as a selfish girl, who didn't care about the kingdom and you know it's not true." Y/N said and looked at Minjee.

"I know Y/N. I know that it was your dream to serve this kingdom and you would do anything but now things are different. You Y/N need to survive first of all. A soulmate can not be separated. If this kingdom was good enough they would have let the two mates together." Minjee explained once again with a glint of sadness.

"I know and although it hurts but i do know that right now i have no one with me." Y/N closed her eyes taking in the heaviness and pain of the spoken words. It was hard that her own family, her own people were against her and all she had right now was her close friend who was a sister to her, then jungkook who was quite friendly with her and then her soulmate, who was suffering each and every pain along with her. The one who won her heart.

The thought of living with love of your life and running away from those people who showed fake concern was more than just appealing. Y/N wanted to leave from here and live with him but the only thing that stopped her was the memories she had in this place. And all she needed was just some time to cool down.

"The thought of running away from here and live the rest of my life with you is just too appealing to me that i find it hard to decline the offer"

"I know Y/N. We have got same thoughts love and I am more than just ready but i need to get some energy before running off."

"I know Taehyung. I feel so tired and the offer it self had showed me hope that i am getting back some energy."

"Lets meet you tonight love. Its a full moon night and also it's still early in morning, we can obviously save up energy."

"I can't wait to meet you"
"Neither can I"

The small conversation with Taehyung always brought smile in Y/N's face and got her brightness back even for just few minutes. But Y/N's thoughts were interrupted when see saw a panicked Minjee bragging in her room.

"Y/N" Minjee shouted as soon as she bragged in. "King/palace/you/feast" Minjee said in between her heavy breathing. "Calmdown Jeeah and say it properly" Y/N softly said as she passed Minjee a glass of water. "Y/N you should run away as soon as possible tonight. The alpha is holding a full moon night feast and everyone is welcomed tonight" Minjee said flailing her arms frantically.

But I simply smirked at her because the only thing that was holding me back, the love of family was also gone and no one could now stop me from running away.

I looked at my room for the last time as I positioned myself in my window, I was finally escaping away. Minjee hugged me tightly as she was their with me, she was looking beautiful in my dress that I was supposed to wear tonight. She planned to sleep in my bed pretending to fall asleep wearing my dress so noone would come to disturb. "Stay safe Y/N and live happily with him. I will come to meet you once everything goes fine in here." She said with teary eyes and a happy smile. "I will miss you and wait for you to visit me. Thank you for everything you have done for me Minjee." Y/N softly said to Minjee. "Get going now your mate must be waiting and Jungkook will also be their." Minjee said a soft pink hue appearing at Jungkook's name being taken. Y/N turned around towards the window and jumped out of the window after whispering a teasing "gOoD LuCk wItH JunGkOok" to Minjee leaving the girl a flustered mess.

Y/N made her landed in the soft grass of the garden and slowly walked towards the gate with the small bag with her necessary belongings. She got in between some maids who were walking towards the gate as well. She neared to the gate, her eyes full of hope finally about to meet her mate after all those sufferings. "WAIT" the strong strict voice made her halt in her tracks along with the maids. "Where are you going?" The guard had made them halt. Y/N's heart was about to jump out of her chest. "We had some errands to accomplish" one of the maid spoke and all the otgers nodded Y/N too nodded her head and then the guard finally left them. Y/N let out a sigh as soon as she got out and stepped away from the maids who were too busy in their own talks to even notice her.

Y/N got out of the palace the whole feast making her way out a lot easier. Her dad thoughtthe feast would keep her involved but Minjee was still in her side. A bright smile appeared on Y/N's face as she sensed her mate near her, she was close to the lake and she could sense Taehyung already their.

MATE her wolf said before a boost up of energy and in no time she was their only a few inches away from Taehyung who was standing tgeir with a boxy smile.

Both of them engulfed themselves in a tight hug for quite a while before pulling away just to claim each other's lips. They kissed in front of the lake like how they did before with all the passion. They were slowly feeling the boost up of energy in their body at the skinship from their mate.

*cOugH coUgh*
A clearly fake cough interrupted them making both of them pull away. Both of them stared lovingly at each other before shyly breaking the eyecontact at the realisation of another presense their. "Okay lovebirds enough of showing love I know how you guys are feeling but you need to realise that someone innocent is here with you." Jungkook ended his lecture with a tight lipped smile making Y/N giggle and Taehyung stared at her with lovable eyes.

"You guys are gonna spend your life at the other side of the lake now. Their is a small cottage in the other side that you'll see as you get their. Don't worry you guys won't be ever caught in that place." Jungkook said as he showed us the boat he and Minjee prepared for us to leave from thus place and go to the other side.

"Thank you for everything Jungkook" Taehyung hugged him as he bid his good bye. And then both Y/N and Taehyung got together at the boat, starting theit new life.