❤Hangout place❤

"Are you ready to lose again?" he spoke with all the arrogance he had, "Lets see who is gonna lose" and there was the reply with equal arrogance. This was a fight but not just a ordinary fight nor a serious fight. It was actually a competition with two equally comparative participants. This was just another competition to show who is more powerful between the two future rulers.

"Do you think its easy to win me?" Kim Taehyung, the crowned vampire prince growled as he strangled her. "And you think that I will let you win?" Y/N, the future alpha of werewolves growled switching the position and strangling Taehyung. No matter how much they compete at last it would always end up with 'lets see next time' when both of them got tired.

Let me explain how this all started in the first place.

-Flashback-
Y/N pov~
It was a tiring day today after attending all those meetings I actually wanted to have some fresh air. It was hard to belong to royal family, I hardly got time to myself being the future alpha itself was a great thing and with that came a lot of responsibility. My parents would get me involved in every meeting that was conducted in the palace.

It's not like I didn't love the feeling of being the future alpha. I would get the chance to serve my kingdom and rull it in all the better ways. I would do anything for the bright future of my kingdom. And I had lived my life for this, to serve my people and to serve my kingdom. We werewolves were really a friendly group, we loved companies and parties and being together. I would be soon running this Kingdom and I am doing my best in that.

I wanted to have some fresh air today although it was a bit late I wanted to visit my regular hideout. I usually went to that place whenever I felt like I needed some fresh air but I would be already on my way back at this time, anyways I needed to freshen up so not caring how late it was I set out to my favourite place.

In few moments I was there at my hideout place. I changed back in to my two legs form and strolled down a bit. This place was the border side or you can say not actually the part which belonged to my kingdom. It was a place where no body ruled so I found this place perfect for me. It was a lakeside area, moon and stars were visible in the clear lake. It was calming. Well...it was..until I smelt some weird scent and i was sure it didn't belong to a werewolf. I got upto my feet and got myself alert.

Taehyung pov~
After finishing off all my tasks I roamed around the palace looking for Jungkook. I wanted to head out like always and I wanted to ask Jungkook if he would like to accompany me like he did sometimes. I wanted to go to my hangout place like I did every night once I completed all my task. I was given a few task everyday and also trained a lot as I was the crowned prince and the future of vampire kingdom i had to do a lot for them. I had lived my life to serve my people and my kingdom and I would do anything for bright future of vampires.

After roaming around for a bit more I came across Jungkook but he was busy stuffing food in his mouth. "Jungkook-ah wanna go with me?" I asked already knowing the answer "Aah sorry hyung but I am busy" like expected from him. I nodded my head at him and made my way out.

I had my hangout place outside our kingdom it wasn't ruled by any kingdom and it was better that way. It was a lakeside area and i loved to see the reflection of moon and stars on the lake at night.

I reached there in just a few moments with the speed I had, we vampires could travel really fast but as I was nearing the place I could smell something and I knew it wasn't a vampire. I neared to the place and hid behind a tree I looked around the place and immediately spotted someone unexpected there, I smirked at myself why not have some fun with my dear Ms. Arrogant now.

Y/N pov~
I looked around trying to see if someone was there I could smell it but couldn't point it out. Well although I was alert I couldn't take a note of someone who had appeared behind me.

My breath hitched when someone brought me into a headlock from behind. My instincts acted and I elbowed him before he could tighten his arms around my neck. I turned around, my hands immediately reaching up to choke the person but my eyes slightly widened when I saw Taehyung smirking at me.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Arrogant" he said with a wide smirk. "Nice to meet you too Mr. Arrogant" i replied as I brought back my hands down to me smirking back at him. Don't get me wrong I would love to finish him right here and right now but I didn't want to bring down the crowned vampire prince so easily. "I see you like to backstab" I said with a smile well sarcastic smile. "You got me all wrong future alpha. I just thought it would be a great way to greet you, don't you think?" he mirrored my expression. "By the way it's such a present surprise to meet you here" i questioned pointing out the place. "Well I am the one who is surprised right now" he raised an eyebrow questioning me back.

"What do you mean by that ? this is my hideout" i hissed at him. "What do you mean your hideout? This place is my place to hangout" he hissed back at me. "Oh really? So this place is yours then why haven't I seen you here before" i asked anger feeling me up, this was my secret place after all. "That's question I have for you. I always come here at the exact same time and this is the first time I saw you here" he said back towering me up with his height. "Wait. Then maybe we have the same hangout place?" I questioned myself but Taehyung caught it "Maybe..?" He mumbled.

-End of Flashback-

And like wise the so called hangout place soon became a place to show off powers for the two future rulers. Competing to each other every night and fighting to become the best one within themselves.