❤I Miss You❤

"KIM TAEHYUNG" the loud voice of his father the respected king of vampire kingdom's call woke Taehyung up from his slumber. He woke up feeling drowsy this morning the soul mate bond was doing its job and as they both confessed their love for each other it got more stronger than anything and in addition both of them being the most powerful mate didn't help at all at least for situations like this.

Both Taehyung and Y/N being the powerful, higher ranked and kind members of their kingdoms, the soul mate bond was stronger although they didn't confess. The mates being from different kingdoms their coordination was enough to satisfy the moon goddess who was believed to bless the mates. The soul mate's marked themselves in the moonlight and confessed their love for each other on the same place. This was enough to make both of them able to be their for each other. Their heartbeat had synced the moment their love was confessed.

"TAEHYUNG TAEHYUNG" it was Jungkook this time who was hoping? around or running around in his room and trying to calm his breath "what in verde- Jungkook what happened? Calm down" Taehyung said as he made the younger sit. "No time to sit. Uncle the king your dad-" Jungkook tried to say but was cut off.

"TAEHYUNG WHAT IN VERDE I AM HEARING?" The king himself bragged into Taehyung's room. "What's wrong appa?" Taehyung who was still confused was scared to see his appa this furious and that also because of him. "WHAT'S WRONG? YOU TELL ME. After having relationship with that bitch of werewolves, you tell me what is wrong." The king tried to calm down but Taehyung didn't accept anyone saying bad aboard his mate.

"Don't you dare call Y/N a bitch" it was Taehyung who got furious now his voice going an octave low, it was his inner vampire who got angry because someone although it was his own dad said some bad words aboard his mate the one whom he loves dearly. "I see you are too close with her that I seriously need to take some actions, don't I?" The king snarled at Taehyung with anger, he didn't accept anykind of disrespect from anyone and Taehyung would have to regret. Taehyung just glared at his appa keeping a straight face, Jungkook had a shook expression and was internally praying for life. "You won't have your freedom anymore Taehyung. You are not allowed anywhere out of this four walls and Jungkook you will look after him because I trust you to knock some sense into him about who he is and where he belongs to." with a last glare at Taehyung the king left the chamber.

"Neuken neuken neuken" Taehyung cursed continously as he fell on his knees feeling helpless. Jungkook immediately crouched down next to him and rubbed circle in arm giving him a side hug. "It will be okay Taehyungie. No soul mates can be separated for long I will try help you out no matter what. I am not afraid of the king ok?" Jungkook softly said as he held the poor vampire beside him.

"Taehyung I have a bad feeling please tell me you're fine." It was Y/N who called for him. Taehyung immediately calmed himself down knowing that it was affecting Y/N as well.
"Please don't even try and hide your pain Taehyung." She added. She felt sad that Taehyung was trying to hide his problem.

"I am fine. I just panicked." Taehyung replied which made Y/N give out a sigh. Minjee was with her comforting her, her hand squeezed Minjee's as they were holding hands and gave a nod which reassured Minjee as well. She returned a soft smile.

"Why were you panicking?" Y/N asked again.

"It's nothing but my appa found out as well and I too am locked in my room now." Taehyung was once again feeling down.

"We will find a way out Taehyung." Y/N said before turning towards Minjee and hugging her again.

"Y/N i know its not easy now that you guys are used to seeing each other in daily basis but please stay put." Minjee softly said trying to calm down Y/N and cheer her up. But Minjee knew all too well that she won't be able to do so, she knew more about this soul mate bond than the other two and she definitely knew that it was gonna be a hard job.

The soul mates need each other for them to be happy and cheerful. In this case the skinship was more important for Y/N and Taehyung. The mates can stay healthy and cheerful without each other for maximum 1 month but in Y/N and Taehyung's case it was different. Their whole bond was different. The skin ship was important if they didn't have the maximum they could stay happy and cheerful was 1 week but they both being hurt and separated they already lost cheerfulness from their soul.

"Y/Nie I know it is hard, the alpha strictly prohibited you from stepping out. He was disappointed but the Luna seems to understand, maybe she will talk to alpha?" Minjee said with some hope. "I have no hope from appa. He just cares about the hate but its not like that and you know that Minjee. You know that they are not bad and appa should understand that...." Y/N trailed off. Her mate was screaming inside her feeling nothing but sadness.
Everything will be fine.
That's all Y/N chanted in her mind. It may have been useless but she still hoped to meet her mate. The feelings were mutual and never in her worst nightmare she thought that she would have been separated from her loved one. Y/N got everything she wanted since she was a pup but she didn't have a friend and now when she finally met her lover that was also far away from her.

The love was forbidden. The love that's so pure was unrequited love. Both knew this but still they couldn't help but fall for each other. The moon goddess blessed their relationship but the one who were her family didn't accept the fact. Y/N was more than happy to have Minjee in her life and she wished to have a sister like her, although she even now saw her as her very own sister.

"Taehyung" she whispered.
"I am here" he replied.
"I am scared"
"Don't be" a tear rolled down her eyes.
"I can't. I need you." Her tears didn't stop.
"We will meet soon, trust me." He too was shedding tears now.
"I trust you more than myself."