❤Caught❤

Both of them pulled away from the kiss breathing heavily, Taehyung immediately pulled Y/N in a tight embrace as soon as he calmed down from the kiss. Y/N too wrapped her arms around him, she had a feeling that something was going to happen and that won't have a good outcome. "Don't worry love, you have me and I won't let anyone do anything bad to us. I love you." Taehyung said as he lightly caressed her back and pecked her forehead, he smiled widely and let out a small giggle as he felt and knew what emotions Y/N was feeling. Taehyung couldn't help but repeatedly kiss her in different spots knowing the effect he had on her.

Y/N, as soon as she heard Taehyung her heart almost exploded, she felt the blood creep up her face and a bright smile took over her face. She felt tingles down the spine and the touch of Taehyung's lips on her skin didn't help the poor girl a bit. "You know already" Y/N whispered against his chest that made Taehyung want to tease her a bit. "I know what Y/N?" Taehyung asked with a smirk as he cupped her flushed face in his big hands making her look at him but she tried everything to not look at him anyways ended up getting lost in his eyes. "YouknowthatIloveyoutoo." Y/N said in a hurry with her eyes closed only to hear him chuckle.

"What was that again? I couldn't properly catch it." Taehyung teased her enjoying the view of her face so flushed for him, the beating heart of her was encouraging him to tease her just a bit more. "I love you too Kim Taehyung." Y/N said after calming herself a bit and as she opened her one eye to take a pic she immediately closed it because once again she could taste his lips against her.

Their moment was broken apart by the rustles on the bush. Both of them looked around to see if their was someone but couldn't see anyone. But an arrow caught Taehyung's attention which was directed towards him, he quickly moved away from the place as that resulted with arrow missing the target. "Taehyung" Y/N gasped quickly running towards him to check if he is okay "are you hurt somewhere? Are you okay?" Y/N asked worried for him. "I am fine, but it's not safe here the arrow came from your Kingdom, you should hide." Taehyung said as he gave a reassuring look to Y/N. "No you go to your Kingdom they won't attack you their but its not safe for you here, they won't do any has to me." Y/N said as she supported Taehyung to get up.

"Y/N?" A strict voice that she was very familiar with was sounded as soon as both of them got up. Taehyung's arms were around Y/N and Y/N's arms were wrapped around Taehyung's waist and in front of her was the alpha and luna of her pack, her parents who had a furious expression and some guards who were rather shocked.

"What the hell are you doing here Y/N? That also with him" The alpha said with a strict tone which made Y/N shiver from fear. "Dad..I-" before she could complete her mom interrupted her "Y/N we didn't expect this from you" the Luna aaid quietly shaking her head. "I didn't do anything wrong" she fought back as her arms tightened around Taehyung.

"Y/N..." Taehyung trailed off calling her name softly to calm her down he lightly squeezed her waist to give her reassurance that he was here. "You should go Taehyung you're not safe here" Y/N said through the mind link and looked at Taehyung with pleading eyes. "I promise you I will see you soon and don't worry we can still communicate through mindlink and also I Love You" Taehyung didn't want to leave but he knew Y/N was right "I love you too" he said quickly and left from there.

"Don't harm him" Y/N shouted making everyone lower their weapons. "You're going home now Y/N" alpha demanded making Y/N quietly follow the orders. "Stay safe Y/N tell me if you're in problem I will do anything" she heard Taehyung "don't worry" Y/N replied and followed her parents.

"I can't believe that you Y/N the future alpha out of all were having the friendly relation with that vampire prince" her dad said this will so much disappointment that Y/N felt guilty. "It's not my fault that i love him" Y/N whispered as tears welled up her eyes. "Love him? Let me see how much" the alpha said before slapping Y/N hardly on her cheek.

Taehyung balled his fist in his castle knowing the feeling of Y/N being hurt somewhere. He felt Jungkook giving him a hug to comfort him but he was still sad that he was unable to do anything he needed to wait for you to response to his mindlink. "She is strong hyung, she is fine" Jungkook said trying to calm Taehyung "she better be fine" Taehyung replied with gritted teeth.

"You're not coming out of your room until and unless you know your mistakes. You are a disgrace for an alpha Y/N" her dad pushed her into her room locking the door from outside. Y/N cried looking up at the moon from her window that reminded her so much of Taehyung. She remembered the moment just before all these happened and smiled a little.

"Taehyung. I am fine" Y/N said through the mind link trying to reassure him.

"No you're not fine. Don't forget I can feel your emotions Y/N and you're hurt right now" Taehyung strictly replied to her voice that called for him.

"It's just that my parents alpha and luna locked me in my room" her voice was turning to whisper by the end. She blamed herself for being the cause of all these.

"Stop blaming yourself for things that weren't caused by you" Taehyung had calmed his voice and tried to comfort her.

"I am at fault Taehyung you almost got hurt" a tear rolled down her eyes.

"Its okay love we will find a way out of this" Taehyung said and then added "take some rest we will talk tomorrow you have me with you for all the time Y/N"

"I hope everything will be right" Y/N replied before bringing her knees to her chest and resting her head drifting off to sleep in the night that she found too cold.