❤Together❤

Y/N and Taehyung both got really close in the past month. They both were now more like a friends than rivals. They didn't fight like they used. The place had officially became a hangout place. Both of them would meet their every night just to talk about their day. Sometimes Jungkook or Minjee would tag along just to have fun and once or twice all four of them had met to spend whole night having fun.

"Minjee, lets go" Y/N said as they both quietly left her room to sneak out. Minjee had a bag of food with her and Y/N took her harmonica with her. Tonight all four of them were planning toget together and enjoy the night. "Finally, lets see who will get their first" Minjee announced as both them got out of the palace and were free now. "Okay then let's see." Y/N said before turning into her wolf form and running and Minjee followed her as soon.

"Taehyung let's take these" Jungkook said pointing out the best drinks of the palace. "Yeah lets take it" Taehyung said before taking them out and packing them with the other fruits. "Now lets leave. I don't want to be late" Taehyung said pulling Jungkook towards the exit of the palace. "Yeah yeah you are showing the right amount of energy to meet your lover" Jungkook teased making Taehyung roll his eyes, however he didn't deny the fact cause he himself was getting content these days about his feelings for his soulmate.

Although both Y/N and Taehyung couldn't be soul mate when they were in good terms or not in love but things had changed now and both of them were confused with their feelings for each other. But they knew that they both needed each other in their life and the reason was more than just because they both were soulmates. Spending time with each other every night made them know each other more, they knew each others weak point and strong point now because of all those competitions they had their soulmate bond was much stronger than normal soulmate bond.

The stronger the bond between soulmates got the stronger they both will be when they are together. The soulmates usually try to share the weakpoints and strong points themselves tp their mates but that doesn't make the bond strong. The bond becomes strong if the feelings are from heart, the unknown and unexpected love makes the bond stronger.

In case of Y/N and Taehyung both of them never knew when they started seeing each other as the one for them as one they will love to the moon and back. They don't even know about the soulmate bond's importance but they know theu are soulmates and they are happy to get each other as mates. Y/N was never admitting her love for Taehyung and that was her plan but same was for Taehyung, he had planned to let the feelings to be known by Y/N. Because both of them knew without admitting their love they still belonged to each other.

"Hi" "Hey" both Y/N and Taehyung greeted each other at the same time while Minjee and Jungkook bowed showing respect to Taehyung and Y/N respectively. "We are going to have lots of fun today." Jungkook announced as he made a fist in the air. "YESSS" the remaining three cheered breaking into laughters afterwards.

"I brought fruits and some meats" Minjee said opening her bag, making the boys widen their smiles seeing the food items. "Wahhh Minjee is the best" Jungkook said making Minjee blush a deep shade of red and the moon light made her red cheeks visible for Taehyung and Y/N and boyh of them giggled at Minjee. "Yeah Minjee is obviously the best" Taehyung commented making Jungkook blush as well,  "I see, Minjee is the best" Y/N joined and both Y/N and Taehyung broke into laughter after that. "Shut up soulmates." And it was the soulmates turn to blush.

"I really appreciate the drinks." Y/N said as she took the second glass for the night. Jungkook dramatically bowed at her. "Yeah its so good" Minjee too let out as she gulped down the drink. Jungkook softly smiled at Minjee. Taehyung just smiled looking at his maknae and then at his soulmate, he was feeling happy spending time together like this.

"I also brought my harmonica" Y/N said as she took out her harmonica from her small pocket made in the dress. "Oh I remember you promised to play it someday" Taehyung said as he remembered the time when Y/N said that she loved playing her harmonica and that was the same day Taehyung asked her to play the harmonica for him once and Y/N promised to play it someday.

Y/N started playing her harmonica, Minjee sat beside her enjoying the music. Jungkook seemed to love the music and same with Taehyung as both of them had their eyes closed and seemed like botg of them were too deep in music world. Y/N had her eys closed while concentrating on the music. She was enjoying that everyone was quietly enjoying the music. She opened her eyes to see the reaction of others and the first person she saw when she opened her eyes was Taehyung who had a fond smile in his face that was supported with his hand the elbow resting in his knees with his legs crossed. You stared at his eyes that seemed to hold all the stars in the galaxy. His eyes itself screamed he was their for you and was not planning to leave your side. Taehyung's eyes just gave Y/N the feeling of comfort. You continued playing your harmonica staring at his eyes that just attracted you too much that yoy weren't able to advert your gaze.

Y/N slowly came to stop and Taehyung clapped his hand with his boxy smile on view that made Y/N smile her biggest smile. Jungkook and Minjee clapped as well. "Wow Y/N you are so talented" Jungkook said his eyes big and smiling widely with his bunny smile that made him look like a bunny. "You look so much like a cute little bunny" Minjee voiced out your thought blushing as soon as she realised. Jungkook too blushed but that soon turned to a smirk. "You think I am cute Minjee?" Jungkook teased her while you stared at both of them with wide eyes you were fascinated by the way these two vampires had the perfect duality.

Y/N looked at Taehyung who moved closer to her.  "It feels so good to stay together like this." Taehyung said looking at Jungkook and then looking at you. "I would love if this would last forever" Y/N said leaning her head in Taehyung's shoulder. "I too would love to spend my life with you" Taehyung said quietly resting his head over Y/N's looking ahead with both of their hearts matching beat.