You walked through the plaza for about 30 minutes before Bazine came towards you with a dress. "No", you replied staring at the dress. "Yes, now get your ass to changing, while I get you some more clothes to take with you", she shoo'ed you away. "Uggh", Bazine. The things you make me do", a animalistic groan emerged from your throat in dread. The dress was a perfect fit, your lips curled at how Bazine knew your exact size, the slits of your already short dress, gave you some freedom to maneuver kicks, coupled that with a knee high boots with only string's holding the both sides of it together. The dress had a jacket attached to it, with light shoulder pads. The dress was the epitome of sexy and bold. If you're previous dress wasn't eye catching enough, this would definitely turn some heads.

 If you're previous dress wasn't eye catching enough, this would definitely turn some heads

You walked out, to Bazine who held a full pile of clothing on her hand. "You look absolutely gorgeous, my dear", she smiled at you.

Bazine and you, entered through the back door of the cantina. You never entered a cantina with the knights. So this was exciting. The club was flickering with lights and rays from every direction. Bazine, excused herself when she spotted a very handsomely humanoid, staring at her. "That poor soul", you shaked your head.  You walked pass the dance floor where everyone was dancing out of their minds. Either drunk or completely high.

You spotted the boys being swarmed my girls

You spotted the boys being swarmed my girls. Not long after, they're eyes began wandering around the club before setting on you. Their lips were slightly parted. Kuruk was ofcourse, the most fashionable out of all the knights. His voice echoed loud and clear in your mind. "Do you really wanna piss off an already crazy supreme leader. If so, you look very very beautiful", he winked at you. You decided a bathroom break was in order. Crowds were never your thing. Luckily, the bathroom was empty, you sat your purse down and placed your palms on the sink counter and took a deep breath. You looked into the mirror, and noticed your eyes changed from it's original dark colour. Your right eye was partially purple. You sealed your eyes shut, shaking off whatever illusion you're mind created. Just then, the door to the bathroom flung open. Kylo stepped in, his posture remained still as if someone else had kicked the door in. "What do you want?, I'm not in the mood", You sighed heavily.
"Tsk tsk tsk, did I ask you to talk?", He raised his finger and force sealed your mouth shut.
"You act so innocent, yet you know exactly what you're doing. This dress", he came closer, rubbing his cupids bow with his index. He took his time, drinking in every part of you. "Hmm", he muttered.
"Oh hell no, Kylo. I have just had it with you", you brushed past him, he caught your arm. Those vulnerable eyes intoxicated you. "You'll be mine. You'll see", he nodded. You yanked your arm away from his grip. "We'll see", you replied before you exiting.