MY SUPERPOWER

FLIGHT AA1609 TO MIAMI
SEPTEMBER 9, 2019

It is often said that we should always capture moments and grasp opportunities and make the best of them. Creating friendships, relationships and other interconnection inevitably and eventually become apart. These connections aid to build you step by step and day by day to unveiling that potential which rumbles to escape from within the soul. It's like building blocks or pieces of puzzles being put together to accomplish a picture. A picture not snapped by devices but angled by the hidden stories that varnish it. This picture is life.

"In my case", I think, "I find pieces of my puzzle but leave them in special places to be preserved like rose petals between pages". I've reckoned my power of leaving these pieces behind which slowly poisons others with something so beautiful. Its contagious with the beauty of smiles, laughter, transparency, fun and sadness that follows my absence. Its like a chemistry unwilling to be discovered but unleashes, touching anyone upon exposure. Obliviously, I plant these pieces, and become stronger, it's very mysterious. "A love and kindness so abstract", I think, "that has never been expressed from my lips but woven into their hearts, minds and souls by nanoseconds they've been exposed to me." These pieces, I believe, evolve to give each and everyone a picture; a part of me, a part of life often overlooked.

Could this be my superpower?

Vishelle Sterling