Ibuki Mioda x Depressed!Reader || Ibuki loves your smile!!

Hello!! I'm actually very happy about doing this- I don't really know about Danganronpa V2- but I do know that they are on a field trip, and they cottages and stuff, and I know all the characters. So yeah. I forgot who requested this- but thank you very much!!

⚠️WARNINGS: SELF-HARM, ATTEMPTED SUICIDE, YURI⚠️

IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. THIS MAY SEEM BLUNT BUT I DONT WANT TO SEE COMMENTS THAT SAY 'RELATABLE' OR STUFF LIKE THAT, I WILL DELETE THEM WITH NO HESITATION. IF YOUR GOING THROUGH THIS OR IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT IT- THINGS WILL HET BETTER, I PROMISE YOU

UPDATE: CarelessCreationYT REQUESTED THIS- THANK YOU VERY MUCH :,))))

Thank you for reading!!

  ~.         ~.           ~.         ~.           ~.            ~.

You were in your cottage. Ever since Togami's death, and TeruTeru's execution You just didn't have the will to live. Whatever the Mastermind was doing made you sick to your stomach. Everyone was really worried for you, even Fuyuhiko would come and try to check on you, but it didn't work. You brought your knees closer to your chest, then wiped your tear stained face.

You just wanted it all to end right there, The fear of getting murdered, the fear of dying alone, The fear of being hated, all of it. You wanted it to end. There was literally only one thing, Well person, that you wanted to see every day. Ibuki Mioda.

She was always so positive about every situation and without her, It just wouldn't tie the little friend group that they have together. She was absolutely beautiful, Her eyes were like two pools that you could get lost in, her body was perfect, her voice was amazing, In short, everything about that girl was amazing.

There was just one thing. She would never get your hints. You always tired to 'flirt' with her, telling her about you both belonged together, and how she's cute and your pretty, together we would be pretty cute, and other cheesy pick up lines. She would always brush it off and say 'Aww, Thanks (Y/N)!! Ibuki loves you as a FRIEND too!!" She would also Immediately hug you afterwards.

It was so frustrating- your thoughts were interrupted by loud, aggressive knocks on your door "(Y/N)- If you don't unlock this Goddam door, I'm gonna fucking break it down!! So get you stupid ass out here before you have no fucking door to barricade yourself with, Goddamit!!" Fuyuhiko.. "You haven't come out to eat or drink in 3 days!! 3 Fucking days!! So get your ass out here and stop being such a pussy!!" You sighed, knowing that he wouldnt stop.

Your legs were all shaky, your hair was a mess, your clothes were all dirty, you stunk, your breath stank, your stomach was growling, your voice was horse- long story short, you look and sound like Shit.

You could see The short Yakuza cringe at the sight "Holy Fucking shit- You guys I got her fucking out! Go get her some damn food and water, will ya?!" He shouted. You haven't slept in those 3 days, so you were extremely tired. Fuyuhiko, helped you sit down, and had you explain why you did that. You were probably just imagining things, but He seemed to have a soft spot for you. He even said a while sentence without cursing- At this point you were You were bawling. You had them all worried sick. You were causing problems for other people, huh?

The whole group eventually appeared with Lots of food and water, Even hiyoko joined in. Heck, you could barely lift up your arms, so you had someone feed you. Guess who it was- Suprise, it was Ibuki who offered. She had always been so sweet and selfless, but it made your heart flutter getting her attention.