|<Sub!Kokichi x Dom!Reader>|

Henlooooo. I'm just spamming now aren't I— anyway THIS IS A LEMON!! I have my stash of holy water and I'm ready to chu it down!! Thank you so much @esthetique_q    for requesting this. Here we gooOooOoOoOoO.

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

This was definitely a new sight. Underneath you lay your lover. His hands were held back with your neon pink handcuffs. This did take quite a bit of convincing from your boyfriend, and here you were victorious. He was tied on your shared bed post, completely at your mercy. It made the sadistic In you wanna pull his hair. Real bad. "(Y/N), Why do these have to be neon pinkkkkk~!! It makes me feel girlie!!" Kokichi whined, as he slightly shifted on the bed. "Haaa~ don't worry Kokichi, we can get you a pair that you will like later on~" You said in a seductive tone.

You started by taking off your shirt, only leaving you in a (Favorite Color) laced bra. Kokichis eyes immediately locked on your chest. You were trying to tease him, by unclipping your bra painfully slow. The clip came off, freeing your breasts. You got goosebumps from the sudden cool air hitting your chest. You turned your head to Kokichi, and saw a tent forming in his pants. It made even wetter. You pulled down your extremely small skirt, and being the naughty girl that you were, you didn't put in any panties. Why would you need them if they were just gonna get thrown somewhere in the room??

You climbed on the bed, you and Kokichi not breaking eye contact. You crawled closer to him, and kissed him. The kids started out gentle, then it got more rough. Your tongues fought for dominance, seeing who would be more dominant. You let Kokichi win, just so that he could have some victory. You pulled back, having a string of saliva connecting your mouths together. Your mouth then traveled down to his chest. You were leaving open mouth kisses all over him. He moaned. He would be embarrassed if you told him, or even mentioned that his moans were extremely cute. They were very high pitched and girlie.

You mouth finally reached the V on his torso. You looked down, Seeing a big tent in his pants. You teasingly slowly pulled down his pants, then his underwear, letting his member spring out. He moaned, all blushy, sweaty, and in dire need of some help 'down there' "Hmm.. I could just leave you there, all hot and sweaty..." your voice trailed off. "(Y/N)~!!!" He whined. "What do you say?" You asked him "P-ple- Nghhh~!!" You interrupted his sentence by blowing on his member. "(Y-Y/N)~!!! Please Suck M-ME~!!!!" He managed to say before you tongue swirled around his tip, precum already beading out. You then actually shut up by deep throating him. He moaned out in pleasure.

You bobbed you head faster, as you felt his member twitch. You instantly stopped, admiring your work . "(Y/N) your so mean!!" He said, clearly needing a release. He was all shakey, and his member was twitching like crazy. "This is what you get for always teasing me~" you whispered in his ear, making him shiver. You then lined yourself up with his member, sitting down on him. You both moaned. Then you started bouncing on him, driving you both crazy. "NgHh~!! Y-you better Cum f-first!!" He said through moans.

You were starting to lose control, as you were reaching your climax as well. After a few more bounces, you came, stopped, and he came as well. (Y/N's pull out game: Strong 💪) you flopped down beside him, as you both were catching your breath. You grabbed the keys and unlocked the obnoxiously neon pink handcuff, letting him free. In less then a second, he flipped you over. "(N/N)-Chan~ your gonna regret teasing me tonight~ I'm going to resort that pretty little pussy of yours~" He said.

Let's hope you didn't have plans for a while—

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

Haha, *hands Reader a holy water* here you go reader-Chan, take it. Anyway, thanks for reading this, ima go bleach my eyes—

Thanks for reading my Weebs!!

Word count:707

Date:5/5/20