|<Kiibo x Cyborg!Reader>|

Hi. So I know this isn't a Kokichi one shot this time, and I have my reasons.

1.) Kiibo is best boy and he deserves to have the whole world, and all hands.

2.)This rat get to much attention— but we still love him.

3.)I actually might make this book a danganronpa x reader book— I mean who knows? This will mostly be about Kokichi though. I might throw in a few extra characters is I get tired of writing about him.

Anyway, sorry for my long rant, let us beginnnnn!!!

You were a Cyborg. Half of your face was robot, your left arm watch robot, and your right leg was robot. You had a (Favorite color) scarf around your neck (like gundam.). You were a quite individual because you didn't like your voice. Whenever you spoke it had like a little echo at the end. You have always felt insecure because of your voice, and only speak durning trails or with a 'Oh, ok' or 'thank you' small sentences like that. And you were actually a human. It was a motorcycle accident that made half of your face, left leg, and right leg separate from your body. The pain was unbearable.

And it was a lot worse when you were getting the robotic part in you. It. Hurt. Like. A. Bitch. They had to cut even deeper in you, you are still surprised you were still alive and walking today. You had grown quite fond of this robot K1-BO. He was so sweet and innocent it made you wanna hug him till he snapped in half. Like, his favorite thing is soft hands!! SOFT HANDS!!! How cute is that?! Anyway. You were walking to the kitchen to eat some breakfast that Kirumi had made. Even though you were super quiet you always had an urge to help Kirumi out with stuff. Like cleaning, cooking, etc. she would always tell you that you didn't need to, and if you did she would fail at being the Ultimate maid, but you were persistent about it.

You sat down away from everyone, and pulled out a romance book. Yes, you were into this kind of stuff. It always made you mad when it was just so obvious that one person liked the other. I made you want to throw that book across the room, Drown it in the toilet, wrestle with it, throw it under the hydraulic press, break its spine, tear all the pages out and force feed the pages to monokuma, but you don't. As you were deep in the book, not even eating, the book suddenly got snatched from your hands. It took you a few seconds to realize what just happened. Kokichi freakin Ouma happened. That little midget sister snatched your book. You whipped you head around in his direction, and saw him reading the book ooh-ing and ahh-ing dramaticly.

"H-hey, give it back!!" You said, quietly so that no one could really hear you. Then the damn echo in your voice made almost every one turn in your direction. You blushed in embarrassment and instinctively hid you face in your arms. You had almost forgotten that Kokichi still had your book, when Kaede spoke up.

"(Y/N), your voice is really nice!! You should talk more often!!" She practically yelled across the kitchen. You blushed an even darker shade of red. No one has ever really completed your voice before. You actually got teased for it all your life because of it. "Y-yeah, it's pretty cool.." Shuichi chimed in. Then all of a sudden everyone was saying nice thing about you and your voice. You actually were going to cry. You had never felt this.. Warm before  "Yes!! Especially I think that (Y/N)'s voice is beautiful!! Even though I can't feel this emotion because I'm a robot, but now that I think about it, I Love (Y/N)'s voice!!" You heard Kiibo yell out.

That was the last and final straw. You felt warm liquid coming from your eye. Everyone heard your sniffling, and shimmied over to you to comfort you. You couldn't help it. You were smiling with tears running down your face.

"Thank you.." you managed to hiccup out, covering your face with your scarf. Heck, even Kokichi gave you back your book, APOLOGIZED, yes, the Kokichi Ouma apologized to you, and told you how freakin cool you were. You were still crying your tears of joy as everyone comforted you, rubbing your back, and patting your head. After that was all over, you were walking back to your room, with a warm fuzzy feeling In your chest. You haven't been this happy in an extremely long time. Then all of a sudden, you heard big robotic footsteps coming closer. You turned around and saw Kiibo jogging towards you.

"(Y/N)!! I have something to ask you!!" He shouted, as he slowed down his pace the slightest bit.

"Yes? W-what is it?" You said quietly, all nervous all of a sudden.

"I know I should have gone to Miu since she is an expert at robots and stuff but I wanted to ask this to you directly." He said, as his visor started to close, and he put the tips of his fingers together. "C-Can robots feel love?" He asked quickly, but slow enough for you to understand. "I-I-I think so?" You said quietly "Why? Is there a special someone that you want to confess to?" You asked. Your heart sunk. Kiibo had a love interest? "Yes! (Y/N), I love you!!" He shouted out heating up. It took a couple of seconds to process what he said. He loved you?? This sounded like one of those stupid romance book you've read before.

"I love you too." You said, surprisingly not stuttering. "Ah! That's good." He said. Then he just started fidgeting all of a sudden. "H-Huh?? What wrong Kiibo? Are you malfunctioning? Hold on I'll get Mi—" "N-NO!! I'm ok.. (Y/N), CAN WE PLESE HOLD HANDS??" He shouted near the end. "Um, sure." Your robotic hand met with his.

"Um Kiibo, that's a handshake.."

"Ah! I'm sorry... Can we please stay like this?"

"S-sure..." Your vision got black and you dropped on the floor, a impossible shade of red dusting your whole face.

"(Y/N)?? (Y/N)?!?! Are you alright?"

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

So, I thought this would be real cute and I also wanted to say, Thank you for 850+ reads!! It's only been like a few weeks!! You guys are my motivation to keep on writing this book, and making each thing a little bit longer!! Thank you for supporting me, and I hope you still will continue to support me!!

Thanks for reading my Weebs!! I freakin love y'all ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💕💘💓

Word count: 1150

Date: 5/4/20