🍄💕☀️Pervert!Kokichi x Busty!Reader☀️💕🍄

Haha, I have been in a sort art block. I thought I would write more because of quarantine, but I guess not. I'm working hard. Anyway, just take this.

WASH👏🏻YE👏🏻HANDS👏🏻.

You

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

You had just went shopping for some clothes. You've been trying to love your body, and be more confident and comfortable with yourself.

🌏💫☁️Time skip brought to you by Grape Panta☁️💫🌏

You had just gotten home and set your things down. Kokichi had invited you to your favorite Cafe last night, and you wanted to look presentable. You had bought a (F/C) V-neck shirt, and some (F/C) shorts that matched. And made your booty pop—...

You looked at your self in the mirror. Your boobs were sorta popping out of your shirt. You sighed in disappointment, and discuses to deal with it.

You got your purse, And shoved your phone in it. You also grabbed your keys, you didn't want to get locked out of the house like last time. You started your, Semi-Long, walk. You were following that GPS on your phone.

As you were walking the busy streets, you saw peoples eyes on you, from both males and females. You blushed, and sped up your pace.

🌏💫☁️Time skip brought to you by Grape Panta☁️💫🌏

You arrived at the cafe. You scanned the place, looking for Kokichi. Then you spotted him. You sorta jogged toward him, your, um.. Watermelons bouncing.

'Curse my double D cups' You thought.

"Hey Kokichi!" You called out to him. He whipped his head in your direction. You could see a blush forming on his face.

"Hey (N/N)!!" He called back.

You pulled out your chair and sat in it, pushing it in a little. Kokichi was the first to start a conversation.

"So (N/N), what's with the clothes?? Trying to impress me?" He bluntly asked, pointing at your shirt. Your face got flushed.

"W-well, I'm trying new things?!" You exclaimed. Then you felt a little hands on your boobs. You squealed, and blushed, looking down to see kokichi, who had a blank expression on. You saw Kokichi hand squishing your boobs.

"K-Kokichi!! We are in a cafe!! Stop it!!" You whisper yelled.

You looked at him, And he looked like he wasn't going to be stoping anytime soon. You peeled his hands away from your chest.

"Aww, (N/N)-Chan, it's not very nice wearing these clothes and not letting good ol' Kokichi get a little feel? Do you not know how excited I am??" He said with absolutely no shame of his statement. You knew that he was a teenage boy and this was kinda normal.

"Kokichi..." you muttered, clearly embarrassed. You looked up to meet his dark purple eyes, and you guys seemed to have a mini staring contest. Until he broke the silence.

"Well, Lets order something!! Ohh- these fluffy bear pancakes look good!!" He exclaimed, pretty intrigued in the bear pancakes he was talking about.

He ordered the pancakes and you ordered a salad. (Much helth)

You guys started a much more different topic of conversation than before, like about the next prank Kokichi little organization D.I.C.E, and how you guys hated the teachers, or what to eat for dinner.

In about a hour, you finished your plate. You looked at Kokichi, and saw he haven't ate anything yet.

"Um Kokichi, why haven't you eaten your food yet??" You questioned him.

"...does it look like I'm goin to ruin this absolutely cute pancake? No. Am I? No." He replied. You chuckled.

"But seriously though, you should eat. I don't want you to be hungry later today." You told him. "Fine, Fine." He said. He reached for the fork and knife and started to slice the pancake in smaller pieces. He stabbed a square that he just cut out with his fork, and shoved the small piece in his mouth. After a few chews he swallowed.

"Huh, the taste was just as great as it looks!" He said, eyes sparkling. And he proceeded to literally inhale the rest of the pancake. ' Geez kokichi' You thought.

When he was done, (You had to help him from choking on the pancake multiple times.) you guys payed half-in-half, and headed out.

"Kokichi, Um, do you want an ice cream? I can pay." You offered. "Free ice cream?? Count me in!!" He exclaimed rather loudly. You chuckled and he kinda dragged you to the ice cream shop.

You entered the store and realized the clothes you were wearing. 'Oh well, let the world see my titties' You thought to yourself, feeling confident. You looked around, seeing kids and parents, And some couples, and little friend groups. You guys got in line and started some small talk together.

After a while, maybe 15 minute, (You were surprised that Kokichi could say still for that long) You guys chose your ice cream. Kokichi hoy mint chocolate chip, and you got (Favorite Ice Cream). That shop literally has almost every ice cream flavor ever made.

You got a cone, and he got a cup against his own will. You knew he would make a mess, so you came prepared and got him a cup. You guys started going to town with the ice cream. Then Kokichi started giggling a little.

"Hey what's so funny??" You asked him confused.

"Nishsishi~!! (Y/N) has some ice cream on her boobie!!" He sang, loudly. Some stares were sent your way. "Geez Kokichi, thanks." You told him sarcastically. You reached out for a napkin, then he stopped you.

"No, no, (Y/N)- Chan, let me clean it." He said and leaned in onto your chest. You blushed an impossible shade of red.

He sucked the little puddle of ice cream of your breast. You squealed. Then he pulled away with a smirk on his face.

"K-Kokichi!" You stuttered out. "Nishishi~!! How soft!!" He... complemented?? " geez let's just go home." So you guys finished your ice cream you headed to your small apartment.

You guys ended the day on a high note, cuddling while watching a movie. And you purposely shoving his face in your chest. And he really seemed you enjoy that.

"Thank you Kokichi... I love you."

"I love me to—"

"Don't finish that sentence."

"I love you too, (Y/N)"

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

Wow I haven't updated in a while. So yes I have had a small writers block, and I decided I'll try even harder to make a chapter every day. I really enjoy writing and drawing, and that's what I'll try to focus on during quarantine. I would have posted yesterday, but it was my parents anniversary, and we went out. Thanks for reading my Weebs!!

Word count: 1125

Date: 4/26/20