Chapter 19

Tia pov

"Can't believe he hit you again" I said as I put ice on jimins face..

"There's no surprise there" jimin sighed. "Yeah you said you both don't get along. I really thought he wasn't like this" I really did.

This morning I woke up to the most perfect man I had ever met in my life! I wanted to give myself to him there and then...

But now I feel I don't even no him.

But then what did I know of him?
He is a stranger.... who was sweet.. caring..gentle... but now... I'm being told and have witnessed his temper..I'm so confused!

"I really care for him" I sighed as I sat next to jimin. "He has that effect" jimin sighed. "I don't know what to do" I closed my eyes and let the tears stream out.

"Let's go for a walk to clear your head" he smiled at me.

"No.. no I'm going to bed. I'm sorry" I ran off to my room. I need to be alone with my own thoughts.

Once there I went to the window. I sat on the ceil and looked down at the beach. Remembering when I first met jin.

Then I saw him sitting on the rock little way in.
His clothes on the shore. What's he doing?

Why is he here?
I want to go to him. Should I?

Jin pov

"I knew jimin couldn't be trusted" Hobi said angerly. "Come on now you didn't" Yoongi replied.

"Can't believe he would scoop this low. Honesty thought we was friends!" Taehyung said whilst scratching his head.

I shrugged as I looked down at my feet in the water.

Hobi handed me the shell and the octopus to write.  As I wrote I read it out.

"He has filled her head with lies about me. Making out I'm a terrible person. All my life I have tried to make him feel like he was one of us and family and this is what he really feels" I wrote.

"Hes turned into his mother" Yoongi sighed.

"You need her to kiss you! And hurry up" Taehyung demanded. "How? She thinks badly of him thanks to jimin, jimin isn't going to give up" yoongi snapped around him.

"He has to do something" Hobi sighed.

"Hey guys" jimin said behind us.

"You fucking little-"Yoongi began to say when jimin cut in. "Yoongi don't. I'm sorry it's come to this. But... I want this opportunity" jimin shrugged.

"You know jin is in love-" Hobi said but jimin cut in. "He's going to be king! He doesn't need her. He can have any mermaid" jimin laughed. "What will be your gain?" Hobi asked.

Jimin shrugged. "I don't know but I have the ocean to consider. Jins being selfish" he frowned. I got up off the rock and went to the sand. "I'm sorry jin" jimin sighed in my face.

The ocean ? My arse.

"Punch him" ... wait that was.. Jungkook? I looked over at jungkook walking down the steps. Jimin backed off and quickly rushed past jungkook.

"Jin we need to talk" jungkook pointed at my friends who had forgotten to hide!!

Fuck.
"Why are they in the water?" He said looking puzzled.

"Come out" he said. "Erm we can't" Hobi replied. "Why?" Jungkook walked to the water. "Because were not decent" Yoongi replied.

"Your naked?" Jungkook laughed.

"Yeah let's go with that" yoongi smiled.

"Why on earth are you all naked? Are you all jins friends?"  He asked him. "Yeah" Taehyung replied.

"Why can't he talk" Jungkook looked at them.

"Because he gave the sea witch his voice in exchange for legs" Taehyung said so fast!

"TAE" Yoongi and hobi screamed.

"I'm sorry I have to tell someone" Taehyung blushed.  "You told a few dolphins yesterday wasnt that enough!" Hobi shouted at him.

"Legs?" Jungkook turned to me.

I went and stood next to him. Maybe I can tell him. Maybe my friends should..

"MAybe having one human know your story wont hurt." yoongi said with a shrug. "Its not like your telling him" Hobi said.

So my friends did. Everything... they even showed them their Finns... Jungkook now knew everything!

"This is amazing" Jungkook was excited. "Please don't tell anyone" Hobi asked.

"I won't. But I will tia" Jungkook smiled. "Definitely not" Yoongi shaked his head. "Why?" Jungkook looked at me.

"She needs to like him on her own and kiss him first. She can't know any of this. She must fall for him how he is. if she doesn't kiss him he becomes a mermaid with no voice" Hobi sighed.

"I see.. it's like we're in a crazy fairytale" Jungkook smiled at me.

"Fucked up fairytale!" Yoongi said

"I dont like this fairytale" Tae sighed.

"Thank you for saving my sister" he smiled at me. I put my hand on his shoulder. "I got your back. It will work out out i promise" he took a deep breath in and then out.

After saying good bye to my friends we walked back. "Your a merman Prince" he said happily. I put my hand over his mouth. He moved it laughing.

"Relax it's safe with me. You shouldn't have risked your voice for Tia.  You risked a lot for a random women you don't know. Bit stupid" he began laughing so a punched his arm playfully.

But I guess he has a point. I risked a lot for a stranger.

We walked into the palace and there she was standing on the stairs in a shorts and T-shirt.

"Jin" she said. I stared at her and began to remember this morning...

"Tia not being mean but leave him be tonight. He's been though a lot" jungkook said.

What's he doing? I shoot him a confused look.

He leans over and whispers. "Trust me" he then winked at me.

I look at tia who looks upset and confused. "Jins staying where I can watch him. Come on" jungkook walked past tia on the stairs.

I stood their staring at Tia. She needs me...

But I followed  Jungkook up the stairs and just as I am on the same step as her she grabs my arm.

"Jin" she looked at me. She looked lost and upset.

What did jimin say to her exactly? What has he done? I want to just hug her but I feel jungkook Tap me and shake his head.

"Tia go to bed your tired. Talk to jin tomorrow. He's upset to." Jungkook really is something.

She slowly let go of my arm. "Come jin" jungkook grabs my arm and pulls me up.

We walk and I turn to see her sitting on the stairs. "Trust me jin" jungkook said.

I don't have time to trust him I only have time for her.

Once in his room I throw him a evil look. "Look look... Jimin has told her bad things about you! Right now she's struggling to digest that and how she feels for the Jin or mr handsome she knows... I think if you let her want you she come running" Jungkook smiled.

I think I'm crazy to listen to him. But I'm tired and fed up... tomorrow is day 6. I need to work this out.