Chapter 5*The announcement*

Start from the beginning

Marinette saw the way he and Alya look at each other and she is trying to get them together.

"OK class. Look at me and stay quite." Ms. Bustier said entering the class. "Thank you. Now I have an announcement to make. We are going to China to the princess coronation." Everyone cheered except two.

Marinette went pale and Nino looked at her worriedly. Marinette doesn't want to return to China now because she is still recovering from her lose.

Nino and Marinette groaned then banged their heads in the tablet at the same time.

"-nette. Marinette. MARINETTE DUPAIN CHENG." Alya yelled.

"huh?? What is it Alya??" Marinette snapped her head to Alya.

"Gurl are you okay you went pale all of a sudden and banged your head on the desk." Alya asked worriedly.

"Yeah. Yeah I am fine." Marinette said trying to throw the conversation.

"OK. Let's go home to pack." Alya told her still not completely sure that she is okay.

"Y-Yeah. Now I have to go Alya. Sorry." Marinette quickly went to Nino.

When Nino saw Marinette she was about to cry. He quickly hugged her and led her to her house.

"Guys. What's wrong with Marinette?? She looked like she just saw a ghost." Adrien asked.

"I don't know Adrikins. I'm really worried about her." Chloe answered.

"Me too. Let's go and pack. We are traveling tomorrow." Alya said changing the subject.

---------------------------------------------------------
At the bakery

"But Mari this is your responsibility." Nino told her.

"But I am not ready to go back yet. I will tell grandpa fu that I am not ready yet." Marinette protested.

"Marinette. You and I know that he won't change the date, and you are ready. You are just afraid. Believe me." Nino said trying to calm her down.

"I know. I will pass it to you." Marinette said snapping her fingers as Nino lost it.

"MARINETTE. STOP THE NONSENSE. It's true I am your cousin but I am not in the royal family. I am not a dupain Cheng. I am not the daughter of Tom and Sabine. I am not the one with magic powers at the age of 18. TAKE A HOLD OF YOURSELF." Nino yelled at her to make her stop.

Marinette started tearing and Nino went to her and hugged her.

"I am afraid Nino. I am afraid that it will be painful for me. I am tired of pretending to be not who I am." Marinette muttered hugging him closer.

Nino started soothing her rubbing circles on her back. She calmed down after a good 30 minutes.

"Hey. Let's not worry about what happened 5 years ago okay. Now start packing because we are leaving tomorrow." Nino told her.

"Ok" Marinette started packing then she saw a Chinese box. She looked at Nino who noded to her. She took a deep breath and opened the box.