Arc 4: A Chance Meeting Part 2

Start from the beginning

As for Miyuki, she felt weirded out. Again, she had another person staring at her with big huge eyes. She narrowed her eyes and released a huge chunk of her snark and sassiness.

"What are you looking at wrinkles?

She finally spoke to him for the first time giving a sarcastic question, narrowing her eyes towards the man.

Itachi was taken by surprised as he unknowingly backed up for a bit. There was a certain power to which he had felt about this little girl.

(INTERVIEW)

"For a little girl like her, I'm surprised she could speak like that."

-Itachi

"Why am I not surpised to see an S-rank fugitive staring at me like he wanted to eat me up?"

-Miyuki

The Uchiha didn't knew what to say as a response, he sat there and continuosly stared at the girl with the same reaction throughout which caused an unwanted awkward silence.

As for Miyuki, she gave one last glance of weirdness at the man, before heading towards a certain a little bit away from the man.

"Ayame-san, A cup of tea would be nice also." She said with a smile, calling the out the young woman.

"Coming right up!" Ayame quickly responded and served the the cup of tea with smoothness and grace in less than one minute.

Here ya go Miss Miyuki!" She said as she as she placed the small tray carrying the cup of tea.

"Thank you." Miyuki simply said, flashing a small smile at the young lady." You really are an expert on doing this." She commented.

Ayame gave a little chuckle." I'm quite flattered Miss Miyuki." She said, before shifting to another emotion." Well, I've been in the business since I was a little girl and Thanks to my dad, I learned a lot of these things!" She explained." And Of course, The shop wouldn't take off without our dedicated staff members." She added.

"Oh I see." Miyuki nodded in understanding." And what about your newest addition to the crew?" She asked, referring to a certain person.

"Oh you mean Boruto-san?" She raised both eyebrows in surprised, catching the attention of the man near them once more.

Miyuki nodded." Yeah, the kid." She simply said.

"Well, we could say that Boruto-san is a major addition to the team." Ayame explained, as she finally served the hot bowl of miso ramen." Without him, we won't be able to fasten up the service into a new level." She added.

"So you mean because of the kid, cooking Ramen would be less than a minute now?" Miyuki asked, slightly stirring the Ramen soup on her bowl.

"That's basically it!" Ayame said, as she now began clearing a small area on the counter." Plus, his really good at cooking! I mean not just Ramen but the other dishes as well." She explained.

Miyuki gave an amused face." I see." She muttered. No wonder why the ramen tasted so good nowadays. Her first taste of that certain ramen was during that time when she first met the blonde knucklehead, who was the one that delivered her food.