~ Mamoru Chiba ~

"Wow Usagi you never told me you got a cat," Usagi jumped almost ten feet in the air with a scream. She spun around to face me with a weird smile.

"O-Oh well you know me! I've just been so busy it never came up," I gave her a questioning look. She was acting really weird, she seemed nervous in my presences . Like she was hiding something.

The mentioned cat came closer to me and rubbed against my calves. I reached down to pet her, she stared up at me with big yellow eyes.

"Well, aren't you a cute kitty...I've never seen one with a moon shape on it's forehead though?" Usagi made a noise before scooping the cat up, "Well, Luna is a little different. She's um a new breed!"

A new breed?

I continued to stare at Usagi as we started walking towards the arcade so she could stare at her crush while I tried to beat my level in the new Sailor Venus game.

"She's so cool, I wish I could be a Sailor Guardian like her and Sailor Moon," I sighed dreamily. Usagi choked on her raspberry slushie before she started laughing.

"I think you would make a lovely Sailor Guardian Y/n. You're nice, strong, and quite cute." I looked up from my seat in front of the game to see Motoki giving me a shy smile. I froze and felt heat creeping up my neck.

Just about everyone knew Motoki liked me-but Usagi. She and I have been friends since we were little kids, and I knew how much it would hurt her if I returned his feelings.

I heard Usagi huff a bit before she moved closer to me, "what about me Motoki don't you think I would make a GREAT sailor guardian!" He smiled polietly at her and gave a small laugh.

"Of course Usagi, you're quite-"

"Don't lie to that Bunhead Motoki, she might actually believe you". I gasped as a tall, dark haired, blue eyed boy appeared next to Motoki. He wore a black turtle neck, green blazer, and jeans. He smirked at the way Usagi jumped up, preparing to give him a feel inappropiate words.

"Ugh, do you just HAVE to ruin our day Mamoru!" The two began to argue and throw insults each other way while I stayed in the background with Luna.

"I do have friends, this is my best friend Y/n right here!" Usagi proclaimed proudly. Mamoru glanced at me before doing a double take.

"Now why would such a beautiful girl like YOU be friends with such an airhead like this hunchback?" He had moved closer to me and bent down to my eye level. He was serious the hottest guy I have seen-besides Motoki of course.

His voice was so smooth that I felt like I was wrapped in a velvet like hug. He smirked at me before extending his hand.

"I'm Mamoru. I would like to get to know you better, you seem completely normal compared to bunhead of there. Besides you would as a Sailor Guardian would be...exciting" My mouth fell open, and before I knew it I was being whisked away towards the exit by Usagi.

"Over my dead body will you ever go out with Y/n! She has more brains than to fall for the likes of YOU!" I looked over my shoulder one last time to catch a glimpse of the snarky boy. He offered me a small wave before I was out of sight.

"I can't believe that jerk actually thought you would give him your number, the nerve-"

I had zoned out everything Usagi was complaining about. All I knew was I had to see him again. Yes, him and Usagi hated each other guts.

But, a guy like him isn't every milenium.

"Um, you know what Usagi go ahead without me. I'll meet you at the restraunt I left my phone at the arcade!" I hurriedly ran towards the direction of the arcade, leaving Usagi and Luna.

"Usagi we have found her". Usagi looked down at Luna and saw how she was still watching Y/n run off, her y/h/c flowing in the wind like a glorius river as the sun hit it just right.

3rd person pov

"Found who Luna?"

"Y/n. She's Sailor Moonlight...our lost princess!"

Usagi watched as her friend ran off. She always knew Y/n was something special and had an important meaning in life, even if she was quiet and reserved. She began to smile, "I can't wait for her to wake up now...but she better stay away from Motoki." Luna stayed quiet before the lightbulb finally clicked in her head.

"SHE'S ABOUT TO BE ALONE WITH HIM!" Usagi started to sprint after her, leaving Luna in the dust.

Well, Luna THOUGHT it clicked.
————-———————————————-

Hi guys this is my second imagine! I hope it's good I've just been so excited to finally start this book so I hope y'all enjoy it!
REQUEST ARE OPEN
SO please comment or PM about what you would like to see or have a personal imagine!!

COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE