~Kyo Sohma~

*Requested by @Alyssajj11 *

What is the point?

What is the point of living in a world where you were only seen as a nuisance and everyone begged for your existence to end?

That is the question that has been swirling in my head since I was five years old.

~Flashback~

"Ew look it's the ugly wolf spirit! Who would have known it'll be ugly even when it is in its human form!" The group of kids laughed as they pushed me onto the muddy Earth beneath me and started to kick me. I felt the air in my lungs rush out as I felt nothing but the pain being inflicted upon me. 

Through a gap between the kids, I caught the eyes of my mother. She stood in the background with cold eyes. Her mouth was twisted in a look of disgust as she watched me continue to get beaten. I called out for her, but it was as if it fell upon deaf ears. She swiftly turned on her heels and walked off. Leaving me on the ground where I was now covered with blood and mud.

By the time I made it home my family was already seated at the dinner table. They were all smiling and laughing with each other. They seemed genuinely happy. Their laughter soon ended as their eyes landed on me. I looked at the table and saw that there was no place setting for me. 

My mother got up with a grumble and pulled a chair up to the table. "That's just great. I thought they were going to finally finish you up". My heart stopped as I processed her words.

They wanted me to die.

The reason she just left me there was so that I can be out of their hair.

And that was the day the abuse started and never ended.

~End of Flashback~

"Hey Y/n stop zoning out", I jumped as I felt a fist gently hit my head. I looked up to only lock eyes with Kyo's orange cat-like ones. I offered him a weak smile while brushing his hand off my head.

"I wasn't zoning out Kyo...just thinking"

"Yeah, well that can be just as bad at times"

I didn't respond but kept walking ahead.

I had known Kyo for what felt like all my life, but what had really only been around twelve years. He was plagued with the same curse as me. But, he had people who actually cared for him.

He has Tohru, his master, Momoji, even Yuki for crying out loud! 

I always admired Kyo for his determination that I really don't even remember when I fell in love with him. It was easy and hard not to.

From his orange hair to his quick temper it seemed like a must. 

Kyo was there for me when my family finally disowned me. It was a cold winter night. They had finally got done throwing me around after starving me for a few days. My father had grabbed me by my hair and threw me outside, scrapping my skin in the process.

"We are so sick of you! You think you're cursed when really we were cursed with having to deal with such a pathetic excuse for a daughter!" He yelled. My mother and siblings stood in the doorway with wicked smiles upon their lips as they watched my father finally get rid of the trash.

"D-dad I'm so sorry you were cursed with me. I-I want to be a good daughter I promise", I pleaded as I could no longer feel my feet as my tears mixed with the pouring rain that crashed around us. My father grinned and held his hand out to my mother.

"Finally. You understand. Y/m/n, hand it to me". I stayed bowed on the ground. Maybe, they would take mercy on me and use a whip instead of a pole when they beat me.

But my hopes were soon crushed as I heard the sound of a click and a barrel pushed to my head. My eyes widened and I grasped the gun pushed firmly to my head.

"N-no please I'll run off just please don't I-"

"Oh shut the fuck up! Didn't you just say you wanted to be a good daughter? Then shut up and meet your fate that every filthy wolf like you has met one way or another!" I began to growl as my eyes turned bloodshot red. My skin began to bubble and melt off as I grew taller than our house. My father stumbled back in fear as they all gazed upon me in my wolf form. You could say I was pretty disgusting as the smell of shit and rotten flesh filled the air causing my sister to puke. 

"Shoot her God Damn! SHOOT HER!" Screamed my mother and I lunged forward, hitting her with my paw causing her to go through a few walls. My father tried to grasp his gun, but I ignored him. As all, I could see was orange eyes staring back at me.

Fuck.

I had forgotten that I was supposed to meet Kyo at his master's house so Hatori could fix me up.

"I don't know why you just won't come live with me at Shigure's house. He has plenty of room" fussed as he wrapped my arm tightly in its brace. 

"I couldn't possibly do that Kyo. He already has to deal with Yuki and a stupid cat", Kyo jumped up and started to go off on me but I couldn't help but smile. I would give up everything if it meant I could wake up and see Kyo's face every day. He was the only thing worth living for. 

"Listen, dummy. I am here to help you and, I'm tired of seeing you like this. You deserve to be happy." I looked up at him to see his solemn face, his face held no smile as he gazed  at me

"That's like the pot calling the kettle black! You deserve to be happy and loved just as much, if not more!" I stood up a little too fast as the world began to spin. Kyo quickly grasped me and pulled me to his chest. A hand cradling my head while the other went around my waist. 

"I am happy and loved when I'm with you Y/n. I want to make you feel the same".

"Y/n, it's okay it's me Kyo!" I zoned back in to see him standing right in front of me, not an ounce of fear in his eyes as he stared determinedly. 

"H-how are you not afraid of that monster? How can you stand that stench?!" Screamed my father as he backed away from us. 

Kyo didn't acknowledge his has he grasped my face, or well at least what was now my face.

"Y/n. You are not pathetic, hell you are better than the lot of them!" I tried to shake his hands off but he stayed in his place.

"Believe me when I say you deserve the world and more. You think no one loves you when that is a lie! Yuki loves you, Tohru loves you, Haru loves you! I love you Y/n". My heart stopped beating in that moment. The boy who I have loved for my whole life loves me back? I felt myself begin to shrink till I was smaller than Kyo. He smiled gently as he pulled me into his arms and held me as I cried and clung to him.

And the rest is history

"Hey what did I say about zoning out!" Kyo yelled and I giggled.

"Come on Kyo let's go home to Shigure's", I grasped his hand causing a warm blush to cover his cheeks. He let me pull him along while his other hand went behind his head.

"Home is anywhere you are".

And he was right. He was the point of living.

HI! I am so sorry for the very long wait I have been extremely busy with college and work! But, that is still no excuse so I promise to have requests out within a week now! I just watched season two of Fruits Basket that is on Hulu even though it is not the full season sadly and lets just say,,,Akito can catch these hands!!!
Anyway I hope you all will enjoy this!!!

REQUEST ARE OPEN!!!!

PLEASE
COMMENT
REQUEST
SHARE