Inuyasha Naraku x reader

"Lady Hitomi, master wishes to see you."I turned around to see Yuta, one of the workers of this palace. I followed Yuta to my chambers where the shadow of Kagewaki could be seen from the doorway. He was sitting up, staring at the wall as I entered.

"Yes, Kagewaki. You called for me," his eyes finally focused on me but he stayed frozen. His eyes were a deep red as light blue eyeshadow covered his lids. Not the brown eyes I was used to seeing or the loving smile that would grace his lips when I would appear.

"Come Y/n," he raised his hand to motion me closer to where he sat. Once I was close enough I sat down beside him, still gazing into those dangerous eyes. That was when I finally felt the ominous air around me, felt the coldness of his skin inches away from me.

"Kage-"

"I know you know I'm not your husband Erin". I closed my mouth and looked down. He was right, I did know.

"The only reason why I haven't killed you yet was because I quite like you. I can see why Kagewaki loved you so". Tears pricked my eyes, the demon appeared to be my Kagewaki.

His skin was just as pale as his.his hair still has dark and lushes as his, his face, and his built just like Kagewaki. But my dear husband was gone from this body.

"W-what do you plan to do with me then demon?" I spoke quietly, staring at my clasped hands resting on my kimono. He let out a soft noise as a smirk graced his lips.

"I plan to keep you as my little toy, besides you are Lady Hitomi after all".

__________________________________

I walked down the hallways towards the room where a female demon slayer laid to rest. Her whole family was slaughtered right in front of her by the demon Naraku's evil trickery. Naraku, the demon who is now using Kagewaki's body, I learned has been wreaking havoc before I was born. I have no idea how this Sango girl managed to survive, but I am determined to help her out of this hell. I pushed the door open to see Sango and Naraku talking softly to each other. Naraku stopped talking quickly as he felt my presence enter the room. His eyes flashed red then faded to their "brown" color as he continued his little act in front of her.

"Oh, Sango, pardon my rudeness. This is my lovely wife, Y/n," I offered her a small wave as I moved closer to sit besides her.

"I am deeply sorry for what happened to you-and your family. I can ONLY imagine the pain of losing a loved one so DEAR to you," I spoke. I could feel Naraku's hand slipping around my waist tugging me closer into this side. I knew what he was trying to say. That I should stay in my place and shut the hell up or he would silence me forever.

"Yes, Y/n, has lost someone close to her recently as well. I have been trying all the ways I could think to please her," Sango smiled lightly before standing up.

"Thank you for your kind words Lady Hitomi, and I am very sorry to make my leave so suddenly. But, I must avenge my family as soon as possible."

_____________________________________

"Y/n. I am sending you to my palace now before that dog-demon shows up now that he has found Sango," Naraku stated as he grabbed my arm tightly, yanking me down the hallway to the exit. My legs were attempting to catch up with him but it was no use-he was way too fast for anyone to follow.

"Naraku I do not want to come with you wherever your horrible palace is! This is my home and I do not want to be with a demon like you." He finally stopped walking. He refused to turn towards me but his grip only tightened. 

"Y/n. You might not understand it now. But," he sighed and his gripped tightenedmore than I thought it could, most likely bruisng my soft skin.

"You have to go-"

"Why?! You do not even care for me Naraku you have only been keeping me around to keep up your facade!" 

He suddenly whipped around, his red eyes wide with anger as he grabbed me, shaking me harshly. 

"Are you seriously this stupid?!" He growled out.

"I love you Y/n, loved you before you were even Lady Hitomi, but you fell in love with that mortal." My eyes widened as I let his words set in.

He loved me?

And this was his twisted way of showing it?

"S-so you killed my HUSBAND, because you love me?" He squinted his eyes and let me out of his grip, but not before softly gripping my hand. 

"How else was I supposed to get you to love me huh? I was genuinely hoping you would not figure out that he was gone". 

I felt an extreme urge to vomit as he caressed my hand. Kagewaki was dead because of me. He lost his life because I was selfish enough to allow him to love me as much as I loved him. 

I could only imagine Kagewaki in his final moments, how gruesome it must of been, how betrayed his must feel now seeing me living with this creature as if it is him. 

"Naraku you can not seriously expect me to love you like I love Kagewaki," his body froze its ministrations. 

"You will love me. You just haven't had enough time to adjust." He sounded determined, but almost like he was talking to himself. 

As I felt his demotic aura seep off of him all I could think about was how all this could of been avoided. 

_________________________________________________

Ok I might do a part 2 to this but I'm not sure soooo please vote, comment, and request!