Feels like Sunlight

He settled on taking her to his home, since it would not look good if someone stumbled upon them. What with the splintered wood and furniture everywhere and her front door busted down; not to mention the emotionally distraught young girl in the center of it all. The added cherry on top was him,the male classmate who had no business being within her home. There were way to many things that could be taken out of context in this situation.

Shuichi gently tapped her shoulder, before helping her up and guiding the two of them up the stairs of her home. All the while calmly speaking to her as the made their upstairs, I'm going to take you to my home, it's out of the way enough that you'll be relatively isolated from other people and their thoughts. Do you understand?" His tone held a soft firmness to it,trying to help her out of her state of shock.

All Yuna could do was nod, she heard him fine, though it felt as if she was a stranger within her own body. Everything felt automated, almost as if her body was in auto pilot when she was taking her cram tests. They stopped when they were at the second floor, her room was just a few steps down the hall on the right, the baby blue door the only splash of colour against the light gray painted walls. She clutched onto her classmate's uniform sleeve desperately. She didn't want to be alone and she her pleading gaze on him said in volumes.

Shuichi grasped her hand in his sleeve, giving it a gently squeeze and her a kind smile, "Go and change into something other than your uniform. I'll be right here, I promise." He hoped his voice was filled with some safety to her. He knew she was not comfortable around anyone in their school when he observed her in class. And from the visceral reaction she had when he tried to touch her arm, he could tell Yuna was not treated very kindly within her home.

While she was occupied within her room, Shuichi let his green eyes sweep through out the hall, there were no pictures except basic landscape paintings on the wall. The entire home was devoid of any warmth, and lacked that usual lived-in feel. He could not shake the feeling that the home was somehow staged, though that thought was pushed to the back of his mind when his classmate slowly walked out of her room. She left the door open behind her, allowing him to look at her room.

There was no cot, nor areal bed other than a makeshift one on the bay styled window in the room. The hardwood floor was polished and clean, a small rack with hung clothes sat in the corner while almost all the walls were covered in filled book cases. Save for the small letter desk next to her bay window bed, and a soft pastel yellow rug beneath it. A slight frown marred his usually handsome face, She did not even have a proper bedroom! It was like basic comforts were an afterthought, this observation atop the previous ones were beginning to make his blood boil.

Her small hand gripped his sleeve once more, and though she normally felt uneasy around him;she knew he was the safest person to be with right now. Looking down at Yuna, he smiled at her change of clothes. Yuna opted for a light blue baby-doll sundress and a pastel yellow zip hoodie. Her eyes maintained their new golden hue, though the glowing had diminished toa slight luster, making them most eye catching. The same could be said with her hair as well, the bright, ice-blue colour that fell around her shoulders in gentle waves.

Her awakening abilities caused her to change quite drastically, possibly due to the stress she was forced to endure. Her face had shifted to become more mature and eye catching; nothing like the plain and childish one Shuichi had been accustomed to seeing on a day to day basis. Yuna's body had also changed, her flat bust had filled out quite a bit, and her hips were wider. If he had to describe it to someone, the best way to be to say that her body had gone through accelerated puberty. Truly the only thing that remained the same about her was her short height.