Side Story #1 Delsin X Yu Takeyama Part 2

Start from the beginning

It was a few hours later that Delsin finished with the stupid chores that MT. Lady made him do before it was time to hit the streets. Since they didn't have anything better to do since Delsjn finished his chores and Yu had run out of catalogues to read through, they left to Musutafu since there was no crime that was called in as of yet. Yu decided to do a little patrol with Delsin. They were walking through the streets and everyone was looking their way as it was Mt. Lady. "Look! It's the Gigantic hero: Mt. Lady!". "Oh my God, I LOVE her!". "She's so fucking hot!". "Who's the kid though, her new boy toy?". "He looks a little young to be that though but he's cute though".

The comments from Takeyama's fans turned to Delsin as the female population began to ogle at him.

It bothered Yu for some reason so she immediately grabbed Delsin's arm and picked up the pace from the entourage. Delsin looked over to his temporary mentor for the week in confusion. "Why'd you do that? They were there for you ya know?". Yu blushed underneath her mask but spoke. "N-Never mind that! I was just really hungry so I wanted to get outta there quicker. Hey, look, a cafe! We should eat there!". Yu pointed to a shop that served lots of tea and mini cakes. Not seeing a problem with it, Delsin agreed to it, walking in with the hero. While the two walked to th cashier, Delsin ordered a small hot chocolate since he's not too big on coffee, and a chocolate muffin.

Yu ordered oolong tea with some coffee cake. The man asked for 1,500 yen, Delsin went to fork up the money but Takeyama dashed in front of him. She put her arm in between her cleavage to show how developed they were as she swayed her hips. She looked down wotha blush and spoke in a flirty way. "Oh no, I think I must've left my wallet at home? What a shame....". The man had hearts in his eyes at the hot display in front of him and shouted. "OH HELL YEAH, IT'S ON THE HOUSE BABY!". "WELL AREN'T YOU A GENTLEMAN!" she shouted back with a smile on her face while Delsin watched annoyed while John was shocked. 'Well, she's very manipulative, Delsin. That's my future wife'. 'Yeah, I can't see that happening creep'.

After waiting for the food, Delsin and Mt. Lady took a sheet in the cafe. Yu looked happy while Delsin just looked at her. "What?" she said, wondering why she was staring at her like that. Like he was.....disappointed. "That wasn't necessary". "What wasn't necessary?". Delsin glared at her. "Manipulating that man. It wasn't necessary. I was gonna pay for it. You're a hero, you're supposed to be setting an example, not exploiting your good looks and fame to get what you want!". Yu chuckled at Delsin's innocent view of hero codes. "I see..... So you wanted to pay for me, like if we're on a date, huh Delsin-kuuuunnnn?".

Instead of her desired reaction, she got the exact opposite of arousal. What she got was a look of disgust. "You are deceiving and annoying" was his answer to that which kind of hurt her. She heard these kind of remarks from her hero colleagues before and she payed them no attention. She knew that they were just jealous because she stole their spotlight and got all the fame for it but with Delsin, it was different, a kind of different that she couldn't ignore.

His look and words was even more harsh than her online haters and it hurt. It wasn't hate in his words but it was just disappointment which she really didn't like to hear, at least when it came from him. "Why?!" she shouted. "Why what?" he asked as he watched her in confusion. She stood up from her seat and shouted at him. "Why doesn't it work on you, my charm I mean?! It works on everyone else, I can get Kamui Woods into a stuttering mess but you! You're just a high school brat who should be pudding in my hands when I even bat an eye at you! Yet, you stand tall and angered with me. How?!".

She peeled off her mask and stared at him with her beautiful face and her purple eyes filled with slight frustration. "What is so different about you?! Why can't I get you to even blush at me! Is it because you think I'm ugly?! Or am I too skinny or is it because I'm fat?! Or blonde?! Tell me, Delsin Rowe! What is it about me that you don't like?!". Delsin watched the woman in front of her. She was so angry that she pulled off her entire mask in public to show her frustration towards him. Thank God her back was to the public so they really couldn't see her face. He looked at her in her crystal purple eyes with his dark brown ones and sighed.