Chapter 17: London

Start from the beginning

The next morning we woke up,did our routine and went to the restaurant in the hotel to have breakfast.

"So class,this morning we are going sightseeing London. After 3 pm you can do or go wherever you want to." The teacher said. We all cheered.

We went sightseeing. London is so beautiful. I told Austin to take pictures of me,then i of course took from him. We took a lot of selfies and we ordered one of our classmates to take pictures of me and Austin together.

I opened Instagram for a while. I saw some posts from Selenators. Selena's in London already. Awesome.

I ran to Austin.

"Austin!" I said.
"Yes baby?" I showed him.
"Awesomee!!! I'll text her,wait a second." Awwh.

"She said that she's staying in the hotel Mandarin Oriental." Wow,the most luxurious hotel in London. Rich B*tch.
"Okay great. Ask her when she's planning on going on the meetup." I said,he nodded and texted her.
"She said at 4 pm." He said.
"Okay. Thank her and tell her that we'll come." He nodded and left his phone.
"Love?" I said.
"I still can't believe that we are actually friends with Selena Gomez." I said honestly.
"Believe me or not, same." He said,we both smiled.

It was now 3 pm. We went back in the hotel. Me and Austin didn't have lunch. We went straight to the place where Sel will be.

We took a taxi and after 15 mins we arrived. Wow,there were a lot of fans.
Guess whaaat!! I recognized some!

"Austin! I know these girls. Let's go say hi!" I said and grabbed his arm. He chuckled.

"Mary,Lina,Maha!!! Girlsssss!" I yelled to take their attention. They saw me.
"Omggg Aurora!!!" They all said. We came by each other and hugged.
"How are you guys?!" I asked.
"Great great great!!! You?" Mary and Maha asked.
"I'm great too! Guys,i need to tell you something. Love,should i?" I asked,he nodded.
"Awwwh,she called him love. Awh cuties." Lina said. She was in awwh.
"Since when you two are together? Aurora never told me about you." Mary asked.
"Mary girl,we don't even know his name,hold on." Maha said. We all chuckled.
"I'm Austin. Me and Aurora are together for almost a year." I nodded.
"Awwh." They all said.

Suddenly we heard screams.

"Selena!!!!! Omg!! Omggg!! I love you! Sjdhskhsj!!!" Fans we yelling!

Gosh she was so gorgeous.

{This picture is from Revival era but nevermind

{This picture is from Revival era but nevermind. Just imagine like this is in London and those are the fans around her.}

My friends squealed too! So did i and Austin! Even though we saw her before.

"Hi Aurora!" Sel said and hugged me.
"Hiiii Selly!" I said. My friends we staring at us. They had billions of questions in their minds,i could see that.

I took my phone for a selfie.

We all took a selfie together.

"See ya later baby

"See ya later baby." Sel told me.
"Of course!" I said.

She went to take pictures with other fans.
"Khm." They all said.
"Okay,i was gonna say this. Hm,i'm a friend with Selena." I said. They were shocked.
"Whaaaaaaaa-?! How come? Skdhskhs lucky!!!" They all said.
"Let's go to have lunch. There I'll tell you." I said,they nodded.

We went in a cute restaurant. We all took our orders and i told them how me and her became friends.
"Auroraaa,can we come with you?" They pouted.
"We have to ask Sel." I said.
"Love,umm,this time she invited just you. Maybe she wanted to talk to you about something. I think you should be alone with her. Some other day they can come too." Austin said.
"You won't come either?" I asked.
"Nope. She told me that she wanted to spend time just with you." He said. Wow.
"Umm,okay. Girls,you all mean so much to me. I promise i'll talk to her to meetup tomorrow with all of us." I said.
"Okay sure." Maha said.
"Until when you're there?" I asked.
"Until Wednesday." Mary answered.(now is Monday)
"Okay." I said.

We ate our lunch,i sent them the selfie we took with Sel. Then we all went sightseeing. I'm so happy cuz i got to meet them. I've always wanted to but we were all from different countries. Maha is from Lebanon, Lina is from Tunisia and Mary is from Liverpool but she lives in Oman. That's why it's hard for us all to meet.

We said bye to my friends and we went on our yesterday's spot,The Tower Bridge.

"You know what?" I asked.
"Hm,what?" He asked.
"I really don't know what i did to deserve you." He smiled.
"I'm the one that has to ask that." He smiled and caressed my cheek.
"I love you baby." He said.
"I love you too." I said then he kissed me.

His phone rang.

It said 'Selena'.

Shit.

"Hi Austin! Can i talk to Aurora?" She asked.
"Of course." He gave me the phone.
"Hi Sel." I said.
"Can you come in my hotel in 1 hour? She asked.
"Sure. Do i have to take something?" I asked.
"Take whatever you want to. You can take your CDs or whatever.." She said.
"Of course! I'll take them. See you there in an hour." I said.
"See ya." She said and we both closed.

"Omggg skhdjshdks!!!" I squealed.
"Austin i'm so happy also so frkn excited!! But what if she doesn't like me? What if-" I was cut.
"Love calm down. Everything will be alright. We don't need any 'ifs',everything will be good." He said.

I hope so...

Thank you so much for reading this chapter,I hope you liked it!
Once again,i'm a Selenator. Don't blame me XD
I love y'all smm!♡
~Jase~