Lost Memories

Chapter 34
PAST TIME
Maya 2 saw Lucas and Maya kissing. She felt happiness. This meant that Maya didn't make any mistakes. She saw them pulled away from the kiss and look at each other then Maya walked away from Lucas and walked up to Maya 2. "I think he does like me.." Maya bit her lip looking at Maya 2. "Woah, good job you fixed all your mistakes I guess you don't need me anymore. Have a nice life with Lucas but don't hurt Riley alright? Or else you'll regret it." Maya 2 said walking away.

Maya was confused about what Maya 2 had just told her. Did something happen to Riley in the future that she didn't know about? She was going to find out no matter what it takes.

PRESENT TIME

Maya was talking to Lucas in the hallways. They both didn't understand why nobody remembered them nor why nobody could see Maya. Maya closed her eyes and then quickly opened them. She looked around the school not recognizing it. She quickly glanced at Lucas. "Lucas... Where are we..?" Maya asked confused.

Lucas looked at Maya. "We're in school Maya... Are you alright?"
"Of course I'm alright, we don't go to this school Lucas.. Stop joking around with me and tell me why we're here."
"Maya, we go to this school... Remember? We were just talking about how nobody can see you or why nobody remembers who you are.." He looked into her eyes noticing she had no idea what he was talking about.
"I'm sorry I guess I must've forgot..? But I'm pretty sure people can see me I'm not a ghost Lucas." She smiled.

"Now since we both go to this so called school tell me where my class is..?" She bit her lip. She was beyond lost.
"It's right over there." He pointed at a room.
"Thank you." Maya walked towards the classroom looking back at Lucas who was walking away. She soon bumped into someone. It was Joshua. "Sorry" He said.
"It's cool.." She looked up at Joshua and didn't recognize him. But he seemed familiar. Joshua looks back at Maya. "Wow.." Joshua said admiring Maya's beauty. "W-what?" Maya asked confused. "I've never seen someone so beautiful.." He places his hand over her cheek.

Maya felt nervous once she felt Joshua's hand on her face. She couldn't help but smile from his compliment. "I'm Maya.." She said. He suddenly removes his hand from her face and slowly realizes that this is the Maya that Lucas asked about earlier. "I'm Joshua..." He smiled at her.

"Well, Joshua I have to go to class... Which is right over there." She pointed at her classroom.
"You're in that class? Funny thing I'm I have that class too. I've never seen you there before." Joshua looked at Maya trying to think hard if he'd ever seen her before.
"Well I guess we better get to class." She smiled.
"I guess we should."

They both walked to the classroom. Joshua opened the door for Maya. "Ladies, first." He smirked. "Why thank you." She blushed.
"You're both late." The teacher hissed.
"Sorry, I was lost." Maya looked down not recognizing the classroom.
"Sit down both of you." The Teacher looked at Maya not recognizing her. But assumed that Maya was a new student.

Joshua immediately took a seat on his usual desk. Maya looked around and saw the desk next to Joshua empty. She smiled to herself and sat right next to me. "Well.. It's my lucky day, I get to sit next to the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

-
40+ Comments for Chapter 35?

Questions:
1. Why do you think suddenly everyone can see Maya?

2. Why did you think Maya doesn't remember this world and Lucas still remembers everything?