Gone

Chapter 16
Josh woke up and smiled he looked down and Maya was still sleeping in his shoulder. He looked over at the clock and it was 11 am. He was very late to school. It didn't take long for Maya to wake up. She looked up to Josh and smiled. "I'm late for school." Maya got out of bed. "Sorry it's my fault." Josh also got out of bed and started getting undress. Maya's eyes widen. He was getting changed right in front of her. But she didn't look away.

As soon as Josh only had boxers left. He noticed Maya was looking at him. Maya noticed his beautiful abs and she couldn't look away she bit her lip. Josh started walking towards Maya. Until he was 2 inches away from Maya. "You like what you see?" He smirked. Maya scanned his whole body. "Pfttt, no." She lied. "Then why were you looking at me getting undress?" He asked. "Because... I mean-" before Maya could finish what she was saying Josh leaned in and started kissing her. Maya didn't push away she kissed him back. Before they both knew it they were both making out. Maya slowly pulled away to catch her breath. "Wow" she said. Josh winked at Maya.

Josh started putting another pair of clothes on. He wore a blue t-shirt and some pants. You could see his arm muscles. "See you later beautiful." He smiled as he went downstairs and left the house. Maya smirked. She slowly looked for some clothes in Josh's closet. She looked put on one of his hoodies and she went downstairs and left the house. Maya had to get out of his house. Ever since she's been in his world she hasn't gotten out of his house. Maya walked around the streets. She saw everything was the same. "I'm ready to go back.." She thought of Lucas, Riley and even Brandon. She needed to see them again. Maya was going to miss Joshua but it was for the best.

Maya 2 couldn't think straight. Ever since Rebel told her he was leaving the state. She didn't feel like doing anything. She had to convince him to stay and she only had couple days left to do so. Maya 2 saw Lucas and suddenly she walked over to him. "I really am sorry Lucas.." She said trying to sound very sincere. She had no reason to ruin anyone since it's her life now. She had to make amends. At least with Lucas. She needed a soulmate. "I guess it's okay." Lucas slowly smiled. He forgave Maya 2 because even though she was bitchy to him. He still have strong feelings for Maya 2.

Suddenly Riley walked over to Maya 2 and grabbed her wrist. "You're not Maya." Maya 2 was surprised from what she just heard. "What are you talking about Riley?" Maya 2 said worried. For sure her life was getting ruined and it was all because of her stupid plan. "The Maya I know wouldn't act like you. She wouldn't treat me like garbage. So stop pretending to be Maya. Bring back the real Maya." "I'm sorry that's going to be a problem. She's not even in this world, She's in the other world." Riley was shocked.. What did she mean by Maya is not in this world. Riley was going to figure out what she meant no matter how long it takes her.

-
30+ Comments for Chapter 17?
Questions:
1. Do you think Maya will find her way back to her world?
2. What do you think Joshua is going to do when he doesn't see Maya in his house?
3. What do you think Riley will do?