Mistletoe

Chapter 22
It was around Christmas time. Maya never explained herself to Joshua for kissing Brandon. It was the day before they went on Winter Break. Josh always tried to talk to Maya ever since she came back. But she always ignored him or avoided him. He didn't know why Maya was so pissed at him. He doesn't remember doing anything wrong. He definitely wasn't going to give up on Maya unless she tells him too.

Joshua see's Maya walk in Class. This was the first time Joshua has ever been to class earlier than Maya. He smiled to himself and looked down at the mistletoe he had. Suddenly he stands up and walks up to Maya. He holds Maya's hand and Maya looks at him confused. He smiles at her and holds the mistletoe up. "I know you don't like me much but we're under a mistletoe." He said. "No I refuse to kiss you." Maya rolled her eyes. Everyone in the class looked at them and screamed "KISS! KISS! KISS!" Over and over again. "Fine, you all want me to kiss him? I will." Maya put her arms around his neck and started to kiss Joshua.

She didn't think she was ever going to kiss Joshua again. Joshua kissed back and slowly they both started making out. Everyone in the class said "Awee." They both pulled away so they could catch their breath. "Thanks gorgeous." Joshua winked and return to his seat. Maya rolled her eyes but then slowly smiled. She couldn't helped herself. She wasn't going to lie to herself she still had strong feelings for Joshua. But she wasn't going let them grow any further.

As class ended Maya walked away from class. Joshua ran up to Maya and smiled. "Wait up I got you something." "What for?" Maya raised an eyebrow. "Nothing just because I wanted to get you a gift." He smirked. "No.. thanks.." Maya tried to walk away from Joshua but he stopped her. "Come on." He insisted as he got the gift out of his bag and handed it to Maya. It was a rectangular box. "Open it." Joshua smiled. Maya opened it and saw a necklace with the name Joshua in it. "Shouldn't you be giving this to your girlfriend or something?" Maya raised an eyebrow confused. "I don't have one. But I do have someone I'm interested in." He scratched the back of his head. Maya smiled a bit. Joshua took the necklace and put it on Maya. "It looks perfect on you." He said. "Thank you.." Maya hugged him and kissed him on the cheek and walked away.

-
40+ Comments for Chapter 23?
Questions:
1. Now that Maya accepted Joshua gift do you think that makes them be in a relationship?
2. Will Lucas find his way to Maya?