Bathroom

Chapter 26
Maya woke up in Josh's bedroom who was right there next to her in bed. Her eyes widened and she noticed Josh was only in his boxers. She looked at herself and then noticed she was fully clothed. Last thing she remembered from yesterday was she was making out with Josh in bed and she wanted to get to the next level. She didn't know why she couldn't remember anything else.

Maya got out of bed quietly and quickly went to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror. "Why can't I remember anything from last night..?" Maya said to herself. Maya decided to take off all her clothes and then go take a shower. She turned on the hot water and got in the shower. Josh heard the water running so he quickly got out of bed. He forgot that Maya slept over tonight. He noticed the bathroom door was unlocked. He decided to go in.

Before Josh got in Maya got out of the shower and turned off the water. She was about to get her towel until Joshua walked in. Her eyes widen she definitely didn't expect him to walk in on her. Joshua looked down to Maya's naked body and bit his lip. "W-wow" he couldn't stop looking at her body. Maya quickly covered her body with the towel. "DIDN'T YOU HEAR THE WATER RUNNING IDIOT?!? MEANING SOMEONES IN THE SHOWER." Maya screamed. She felt embarrassed. She never imagined this would happen. "You're cute when you're mad." He smirked.

"You didn't see anything got it!" Maya pointed at him a bit angry. "Alright, whatever you say gorgeous." He said. Maya rolled her eyes. "Do you mind leaving the bathroom..?" Maya tried to ask politely. Joshua left the bathroom and then slowly came back. "Sorry but has anyone ever told you, that you have a really beautiful body?" He winked at her and then left the bathroom and closed the door for her.

As soon as he left the bathroom Maya blushed really hard. But boy she was going to get Joshua back for walking in on her naked. She didn't know how yet. But sooner or later she was going to get even with him. She smirked. As she put her clothes back on.

Meanwhile Riley was in History class. She looked through the classroom and she noticed that all her friends were gone. She felt lonely. Ever since Lucas left and Maya it felt very lonely. She hated her life. Maya 2 was still there and she threaten Riley everyday to the point where Riley couldn't take anymore. Riley was thinking about making a choice that will change her life forever and everyone around her. It was for her and everyone's best, at least that's what she thought at the moment. She only didn't know that she was going to regret it later on but there was nothing she'll be able to do to fix that mistake.

Maya 2 was enjoying Maya's life. She never felt so free. Now that everyone who disturbed her was gone she could do anything she felt like. Since she was a clone she didn't have a soulmate so she had to get a fake tattoo with the name 'Lucas'. She smiled at her fake tattoo. She was going to get Lucas back to her world and get rid of Riley in the progress.

-
45+ Comments for Chapter 27?
Questions:
1. How do you think Maya will get back at Joshua?

2. What do you think Riley is going to do?

3. What do you think Maya 2 will do to get Lucas back?