Tonight

Chapter 25
Maya got up and saw Lucas sleeping in the couch. She couldn't help but smile. She thought of Lucas as her best friend besides Riley of course. Maya quickly left the hotel and made sure she didn't wake up Lucas. She had to see Joshua and make sure that they were still fine. Since Maya did reject him a lot of times.

Maya walked to Joshua's house and knocked on his door. She hadn't been at his house since she last left. Josh opened the door and smiled. He was completely shirtless. "It's the middle of the night, Maya." He smirked. Maya playfully rolled her eyes. "Wait... Are you here to sleep with me? Because then I totally wouldn't mind that." He winked at her. "No, you idiot. I was trying to make sure you and me were okay." Maya looked at him and she slowly realized that Josh was getting closer to her.

Josh grabbed Maya by the waist and gently kissed her. Maya kissed back with no hesitation. Josh pulled away and smiled. "Does that answer your question?" He said. "Yeah, totally but I mean you could've just told me instead of kissing me." She bit her lip. "Actions speak louder than words." He winked. "By the way since it's really late you should probably stay over and sleep with me." He winked. "No way plus I don't have any clothes to change into for tomorrow." She said about to walk away. Josh grabbed her wrist and smiled. "You can wear something of mine even though it won't fit you, you'll still look cute in it." Maya smiled and nodded.

She walked in Joshua's house. She noticed right away that his parents weren't there. "Where are your parents?" Maya asked. She never actually met his parents. "They're still not here. They come back next week." He said as he scratched the back of his head. "Alright. Then I guess we both can sleep in separate rooms." Maya smiled. "Where's the fun in that?" He groaned. Maya rolled her eyes. "I have condoms." He winked. "Wow, hold up let me make something clear. We're not having sex." Maya laughed. "I was kidding. Well, actually I do but I haven't used them at all yet!" He defended himself. "Wait why do you have condoms?" Maya wondered. Was it possible he wasn't a Virgin? In her world you weren't suppose to have sex till you find you're confirmed soulmate at age 20.

"It was a gift my dad gave it to me for Christmas." He said. "Great dad you got there." Maya said sarcastically. "Thanks. Shall we go to sleep then?" He asked tired. "Only if you carry me." Maya gave him the puppy eyes. She felt very lazy and she didn't feel like going up the stairs. He grabbed Maya and held onto her and carried her to his bedroom. He laid her on the bed and smiled. He looked at her lips and she looked at his. 'Should I make a move?' Josh thought.

But instead Maya decided to make the move. Maya kissed him roughly wrapping her hands around his neck. She was going to enjoy herself tonight and she was going to break a lot of rules from her old world. Tonight was going to be a special night for her and Joshua.

-
40+ Comments for Chapter 26?
Questions:
1. What do you think Josh and Maya are going to do tonight?

2. Do you think Lucas will wake up and try to look for Maya overnight?