Time

Chapter 12

Maya 2 smiled to herself she noticed Rebel was looking at her all day. She saw Lucas walk by so she walked up to Lucas and stopped him. She gave a quick glance to Rebel and she slowly she noticed Riley. She smirked to herself and put her hand on Lucas face and started to lean in for a kiss. Before Lucas noticed he was kissing Maya 2.

Maya 2 pulled away and bit her lip looking at Lucas lips. "You're a really good kisser Cowboy." Maya 2 wasn't going to lie herself she thought he was a good kisser. But that wasn't the reason she kissed him. Maya 2 looked over at Riley who just gave her a disappointed look and walked away then she looked at Rebel who rolled his eyes and also walked away. She smiled to herself. "I want to go out with you." Lucas was surprised from what she just had said. "Just last week you told me you didn't want to go out because of Riley.." Lucas was suspecting something. Something was definitely wrong with Maya she wouldn't act like this.

Meanwhile with Maya at the hospital. She woke up in the bed and she was surrounded by doctors. "We're sorry to tell you this Maya but you're going to be transferred to the other world we can't fix you and Maya 2 will be your replacement." One of the doctors said. "What?!?" Maya said she didn't want to leave. "Next time you wake up you'll wake up in the other world." Maya didn't know what this other world was like. She was scared.

Suddenly one of the Doctors injected Maya with something and Maya blacked out again. What could this mean to Maya? Was she never going to see Rebel? Lucas? Riley? Or even her mom? She hoped this new world was a good place to live in because from now on that's where she was going to be for probably the rest of her life. But she wasn't going to give up she was going to find a way back to her friends even if it takes forever. She just has to say at least goodbye to them. She just wanted one more day with them. But it was too late now.

-

40+ Comments for Chapter 13?

Questions:

1. How do you think this new world will be like?

2. Will Maya 2 try to ruin Riley and Rebel and Lucas?