New Beginning

Chapter 8
"Brandon I-" before Maya could finish her sentence Lucas came in. "Rebel I think you should leave." Lucas didn't want Rebel to stay another second with Maya he was afraid she'll remember him. As Lucas walks in Rebel walks out. "The doctors said you can go back to school tomorrow" Once Maya heard she's going back to school she remembered having an argument. Since Maya doesn't remember anything about Rebel she started thinking that her argument with Riley was about Lucas. "Why did you and Riley break up?" Lucas looked down. "Because of you.. I like you.." Maya looked shocked. She noticed she ruined her friendship with her best friend just for some boy who wasn't even her soulmate. "I-I think we should break up.."

For some reason Maya couldn't be with Lucas it didn't feel right to her. Lucas felt his heart break into pieces when he heard Maya. He felt like he lost all the chances he had left with Maya. Maya noticed he looked sad. "Come here get closer." Lucas got closer to Maya. "Friends..?" She said with a half smile. "Friends." He hugged Maya and she hugged him back as Maya pulled away from the hug both their faces were 2 inches apart from each other. Maya looked down at his lips. "I like you too." Lucas looked at Maya and kissed her softly. Maya kissed back but then pulls away. She smiles trying to hold herself back to not kiss Lucas again. "Well I guess I better go.." Lucas said as he smiled to himself he couldn't believe he just had kissed Maya. It was perfect to him because it was with her. As soon as he left the room Maya touched her lips. "That's the last time I'm ever going to kiss Lucas.." She said to herself. Slowly she noticed that her Lucas tattoo suddenly came back. 'How was that even possible?' She thought.

-
30+ comments for Chapter 9
Questions:
1. Do you think Maya will stay friends with Lucas for a long while?
2. Do you think Maya remember Rebel/Brandon?