Part 32

Trigger warning: includes mentions of violence.

All Forums Unavailable Until Further Notice

Please note: Forum services for Sarawat Guntithanon's official fan web page [www.sarawatswives.com] have been suspended since early morning Friday, June 21, 2019 due to defamation of facts and malicious reports posted within the forums. The case of defamation is currently under investigation. This announcement will be updated as soon as it is known when the forum services will be restored. In the meantime, please enjoy the still available photo gallery from Sarawat's recent concert and fan sign. Thank you for your understanding.

<<<REWIND

Tine dropped his phone in surprise out of his suddenly clammy hands, having recognized the person in the picture that Green had forwarded to him. Sloshing noise filled his ears momentarily, as if being submerged under water, all sounds muddy and his body heavy, strumming with tension. It seemed that no place was safe any longer. What the hell. Tine felt so done with all these intrusive people, trying to change someone else's life instead of focusing on improving their own ways of living.

The phone rolled down with a defeating crash along the winding staircase outside of the office building, clattering to a stop several steps below Tine's tall, suit clad frame and at the feet of a pair of high heels.

"Tine, what's wrong? Here, let me get your phone," the female climbing the stairs stopped, bending down to pick up his cracked phone off the ground with a manicured hand. Tine looked up sharply, lips parted on a sharp intake of breath, meeting the sugary gaze of his stalker, the main instigator for some of the stupid shit recently happening to him. Plern.

How oblivious could he be? Tine felt totally stupefied. She had been acting a little strange around him lately but Tine had written it off as awkward flirting and nothing more. Cold shock ran down his spine when he realized that she could have done anything, being so close to him and Tine would have not noticed any of it. How much had she done already?

"Thanks," Tine replied uncertainly, his round eyes roving over her features, trying to find a crack in the shamelessly sympathetic expression. How could some people be so fake? What was her motive even? He reached out a hand for his phone but then Plern's face suddenly morphed into an unpleasant pinch, nose scrunching up as if she had smelled something nasty, earrings glinting sharply in the midday sun. She dangled the phone in front of Tine, just right out of his reach, fucking mocking him. A smug smirk tugged one side of her lips upward. So all of this has just been a game of cat and mouse? Why?

Tine reached out forcefully, almost snappishly, frustratingly wanting his phone back but Plern jerked her arm away quickly, making him stumble forward and lose his footing on the steps. For one fleeting second Tine thought that this was all just a joke but then she stepped aside swiftly, intent on letting him dive head first down the staircase, an expression of obvious mock horror on her face. Shit! Tine felt a panicky, sharp tingle in the pit of his stomach as he flailed his long arms ungracefully, trying to reach for the staircase railing but the pads of his fingers only nudged against it fleetingly, slipping past it.

He went down. Hard.

The breath went harshly out of Tine as his back landed heavily on the solid ground, heart thudding inside his chest rapidly. Tine's head had hit one of the steps with a loud crack and he felt something lukewarm achingly trickle down his neck as a throbbing spot at the back of his head was splintering his head into teeny, tiny pieces of shattered consciousness. He blinked hazily up into the blue sky, struggling to breathe.