Im not an Alpha!

I woke up on my cold hard floor, disappointment consumed me as I realized I was still alive. I tried to sit up, and slowly but surely, I made it up and had to lean on my bed post to prevent me from falling. My legs were killing me, and, not to mention my breathing was short and shallow, I needed more air. My chest still hurt, every time I took a breath in I could feel my lungs being punctured by my broken rib. s

I hobbled to the bathroom, I was scared to look in the mirror. My right eye was black, my left cheekbone is bruised brown and a nasty green, my lip split on the side. I wobbled to the shower, stripped out of my clothes slowly. In the shower I inspected the rest of myself. My ribs and stomach were bruised purple and blue all over, my legs were covered in bruises.

I washed my hair and it started to burn, I removed my hands and looked at them, they had blood on them. I quickly washed the conditioner out and got out. Tried to stop the blood flow by keeping a towel on it.

I went to my closet and got changed into loose clothing, black jeans that were loose in the waist and legs, a loose t-shirt, a dark blue hoodie, I got on my converse and grabbed my book-bag and walked down the steps. The bleeding on my head stopped slightly. I had a killer headache though.

I slowly made him breakfast. Not caring what would happen, I left right after I made him a passable breakfast, I made my way out to my car and got in. Pulled away and headed to school. I turned on my phone at a red light and noticed it was late. I hade 18 minutes to get to class, I don't care today, my first period teacher isn't even here.

I pulled In and it was almost full but my parking space was still available. I pulled in, I grabbed my headphones and laced them through my hoodie and popped them in, I played some music since it tends helps when I'm mad. I listened to the music blaring in my ears. I put on my hood to hide my face. I had like 8 minutes to get to class.

When I got to my locker I had a lovely surprise. The bitch of the school and her groupies were there. I tried to grab my books without making a scene.
"Hey I was talking to you," she snapped in my face.
"Sorry I can't understand bitch." I sneered. I slammed my Locker door shut and tried to walk away. She blocked my way.

"Your funny," she giggled "now, I've heard you got the new twins wrapped around your finger, and I just wanted to tell you to back off, you can't have both." she screeched.
"First of all bitch," I sneered, "we aren't together so go fuck yourself" I yelled the last three words. I heard "ohhs" and laughter I looked up slightly and saw we gathered a crowd. I just pushed passed them, blared my music more and went to class seconds before the bell rung. Everyone looked at me, I just sat in my seat trying to ignore the twins sitting next to me.

The substitute passed something out, I just doodled on it. I did like 9/12 of the questions that's an A still. My phone vibrated. I checked it.
'Ace-What's wrong?' Before I replied I got another text
'Vincent- are you ok?'
'I'm fine!' I replied. They both looked at me. Ace reached for my face but I turned. I looked at him, his eyes held hurt and rejection. I really don't care. I was so pissed and I don't even know why. The bitch made it worse.

When the bell rang I barely heard it. I got up and I as walking Ace grabbed my shoulder it stung, I hissed
"Sorry, I didn't mean to." He apologized.
"It's fine" I spat. I was so pissed and them bothering me isn't helping. I kept walking. I said fuck this shit and turned in my tracks and headed to the door.

"Well, leaving so soon are we?" I heard the annoying voice at my locker.
"What do you want now bitch?" I sneered
"Excuse me?" She asked like I made a mistake
"did I stutter whore?" I questioned. I really had no idea why my temper is so short today
"You better check yourself nerd" she responded
"At least I don't spread my legs for anyone with a dick" I argued
"At least I can get some" she snapped back with
"didn't you say already I had the twins wrapped around my finger?" I didn't know what made me say that we aren't together and they don't even like me.
"Oh hell no" she screeched, she swung at me and hit my forehead because I was shorter with her in heels. Oh that's it game on bitch! I swung at her face connecting with her jaw she stumbled back. I hit her again making her loose balance and she fell. I hit her face a couple more times before someone pulled me off. I looked up it was Vincent.