Back To School

"Luna?" A small voice spoke. I was shaken awake. I groaned. And opened my eyes. Paxton was standing there in front of me.
"Hey" I said groggily.
"We need to get you some clothes and a shower." She spoke. I looked down and saw I was still in a big t-shirt and there was dirt, mud, and everything I between on me. I nodded at her. She grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom.

"Someone left some clothes on my bed and the bathroom is the one on the left" Paxton told me.
"Do you know anything about my mate?" I asked.
"It's only been 2 hours. They are still working on him." She informed me.
"Ok, thank you" I nodded at her.

I grabbed the clothes and took a very short shower. I changed into the pair of skinny jeans and a long sleeved shirt. I put on the socks and pulled my hair into some messy thing on top of my head. I walked out,
"You should eat Luna" a teenager looked at me.
"I'm not hungry" I said.
"It's going to be a while before they finish. You shouldn't be on an empty stomach." She said. It's been like 5 hours since I've eaten. I just nodded my head. Words not being able to form in my mouth.

She led me into the kitchen and handed me a plate with a few pieces of bacon and some toast, and a glass of orange juice. I ate it quickly.
"Thank you" I bowed my head and left.
I sat down in the same chair I fell asleep in.

'How is he?" Ace mind-linked me.
'I don't know, they won't let me in. How are you?' I asked.
'Almost completely healed. I can come there to be with you?' He answered
'Yea, I need someone.' I responded.
'Be there in a few' he cut off

I sat in the seat for another 10 minutes until Ace sat in the seat next to me. He looked fine. I grabbed his hand and leaned my head on his shoulder. I'm super tired.

Aces pov;
She rested her head on my shoulder. Her hand twitched. I rubbed small circles on her delicate skin. I heard her breathing shallowing. She fell asleep. About another hour later she woke up.

"Why did you let me sleep?" She asked.
"I was gonna tell you if anything happened." I responded.
"I can't loose him" she whimpered.
"You won't. If I know anything about my brother, I know he will never quit." I encouraged. After I said that, a door opened. We both snapped out heads to the door in front of us.

"He's slowly healing, he's lost a lot of blood though, he will be awake in a couple of hours." The doctor said and left. We both walked in the room, there he laid, in a bed, with bandages everywhere. An iv hooked on his arm,his eyes swollen shut.

Mace gasped and covered her mouth. Tears brimming her eyes, I walked over to her, and engulfed her in a hug.
"He will be fine. The doctor said he will be awake soon." I cooed. She just sobbed into my chest. Once she finished I sat her in a chair.

"I'm going to get something's. I'll be back in a short time." I kissed her head and left. She held Vincent's hand in her own. I needed to find out what the fuck happened. I mean I got attacked by three wolves and only had minor injuries. They did something to him.

I went home and grabbed him some clothes and some for Mace and myself.

Maces pov~
I heard a groan, I looked up at Vincent turning his head.
"Mace" a soft whisper came out.
"Yes? I'm here" I rubbed his face.
"How is Ace?" he asks
"He's fine. He will be here soon" I smile at him.
"It hurts" he groans.
"What hurts?" I ask
"Everything" he grunts.
"I'll get the doctor." I mind-link the doctor.

After a few minutes he is here.
"How ya doing?" The doctor asks
"Im ok" Vincent groans.
"Not what I heard," he chuckles, "what's hurting?" He asks
"My head and stomach" Vincent says, he did have a gash in his stomach.
"Ok, I'll give you some medicine for that. We didn't expect you to be up this early." The doctor says.
"Well, it happened" Vincent smiles.
"You will be out of here in no time" the doctor says and walked out.