Parents?

I woke up in searing pain. I cried out, screamed, sobbed, and groaned in pain. It's been four hours and the boys haven't been back. I can't take the absence now that I'm marked. My fangs elongated and I hiss and withered in pain. The door busted down and revealed the two boys. I cried, hot tears rolling down my face.

"Please" I cried to them. The instantly were laying next to me. The pain now gone, I breathed out in relief.
"We're so, so sorry princess we didn't know that it would take that long" Ace apologized. Too weak from crying and screaming for 3o minutes I just nodded.
"How about we take a bath? Help you out." Vincent suggested. I nodded once again. Ace picked me up while Vincent ran the huge bath, it almost looked like a hot tub. Ace started to undress me, I didn't mind. He placed me in the scorching hot water. I hissed but sighed at the way it eased my muscles.

Ace and Vincent got undressed as I played with the bubbles in the water. The guys stepped in and were at my sides holding me and pampering kisses all over my exposed skin that wasnt much because of the high water level and the bubbles. Only to the top of my breasts were exposed. I moaned at the feeling, then they both grabbed one of my hardened buds under the water and tweaked it I moaned and arched my back. They both stopped and looked at me. I just smiled, I rested my head on Vincent's broad shoulder and held Aces hand. They both washed me, everywhere. Once it was over I didn't want to get out, I was talking to both of the boys very slowly to prolong this amazing bath. But it did end, the water not hot anymore, we got out. The boys dried me off and carried me to the bed. They grabbed my clothes for me and let me dress myself in the light blue bra and panties and Vincent's shirt.

I laid down in the middle of the bed and sighed. This bed is so soft, the boys came in the duvet and snuggled to me, Ace spooned my back and Vincent my front. I struggled to get comfy, my butt scootched down but came to a very hard member.
"I would stop that princess or we might have a problem." Ace whisper. I immediately stopped moving.
"Hey Mace?" Vincent asked groggily.
"Yes Vincent?" I replied.
"When will you mark us?" He asked innocently. Ace immediately stiffened,
"Don't pressure her" Ace growled.
"It's fine babe," I tried to calm him down, "And I don't know Vincent, when the time is right. It's not that I don't want you guys or anything it's just, I've never seen it to be the right time I guess" I shrugged.
"Okay" was his response. I just let Aces breath on my neck put me to sleep.

I woke up from the sunlight beaming through the curtains. I was laying on my back with two strong arms draped around my waist, very faint snores were sounding from Vincent. I kissed both of their heads and they immediately woke up. Vincent's lips were attacking my own and Ace's attacking my neck, I moaned into the kiss.

My shirt was lost somewhere in between kisses. And they were assaulting my breast through my thin bra material. I bit my lip to hold back a moan.
"This room is sound proof. Scream for us" Ace informed and slightly touched my core, I gasped and moaned at the same time. My bra was being unclasped and thrown across the room my hardened buds sucked into their warm mouths making my back arch off the bed and moan.

My underwear were off and soft kisses from Ace were placed on my thighs. So glad I shaved the other day, he licked my folds and placed kisses on my sensitive nub. Once again my back arched to his face and put my hands through his hair. Vincent nipped one of my very hard n!pples causing me to gasp. I grinded myself into Ace's face.

He spreaded my folds and inserted his tongue into the small hole. I sighed at the feeling, something started to grow in the pit of my stomach, I loved this feeling. Something inserted itself into my small hole, it hurt just a tad I let out a soft whimper.
"It's okay baby girl, the pain will be over soon" Vincent cooed in my ear. I nodded and Ace started pushing his finger in and out at a slow pace, but quickening it every so often. It felt so good, he latched his mouth onto my pulsing nub and nipped it. All the while Vincent still assaulting my nipples.