Close Encounters.

2 months later....

We all graduated early. Got our diplomas and we've just been chilling. Nothing really has happened, we've all been lounging around. I was announced Luna with the twins the Alphas. Blake found his mate, her name is Sydney and Blake moved to her house with her.

I'm currently laying in bed with the twins. They were in their boxers as usual and it was around 10 at night and we couldn't seem to sleep. I don't know what it is but I'm feeling real hornie right now. Something came over me like a wave of confidence and I flipped to my right and straddled Vincent. He smiled, he picked up his hand and put a piece of my curly hair behind my ear. I smiled and began kissing him, deep and passionately.

I could feel Ace's heated glare. I broke the kiss with Vincent and straddled Ace. I began kissing him just the same as I did with Vincent. His hands found the hem of my shirt, he went just barely finger tips and he broke the kiss,

"Princess, if we don't stop now. I won't be able to later." he breathlessly said. I nodded understanding. But kissing wasn't enough, I moved to Vincent, I kissed his sharp jaw line and continued down his neck and then down to his abs and trailed my tongue over each line of them.

"St...stop love, I....I don't want to....to go too farrrrrr" Vincent stuttered.
"It's okay, I trust you. And I can stop anytime I want. Or don't feel comfortable." I smirked. And went back to what I was doing. All he did was nod. I took the waistband of his boxers between my teeth and drug them down. And threw them off.

His erection sprung to life. I grabbed the monster and wrapped my fingers around it and slowly stroked, I then ran my tongue down the bottom of his shaft, he groaned. I wrapped my mouth around his tip, putting as much as I can in my mouth and used my hand in the rest. My mouth and hand went in sync as I bobbed up and down.

His moaning was like music to my ears, it told me I was finally doing something right. After a couple of minutes of doing that a warm liquid poured out, thick and salty. I swallowed all of it and looked up at the two lustful glares by the twins. Vincent pulled me up an wiped the corner of my mouth, some juice had spilled out, with his thumb. I took it and sucked it off.

"That was great baby" Vincent smiled. I smiled in satisfaction.
"My turn" Ace pulled me off of Vincent and on to the bed. He started kissing down my neck and his hands started pulling at my shirt. I arched my back so he could get it over my head. I was left in my light blue bra and my shorts. His hands went around my back and unclasped my bra. He threw it off to the side and stopped kissing my neck and looked at me.

I left eye contact and stared down, a deep blush covered my cheeks.
"Beautiful" they both said. Vincent captured my lips in a heart stopping kiss. He took my right breast in his hand and played with it. Ace took his mouth on the sensitive nub that was begging for attention. I gasped in pleasure, my back arched off the bed.

Ace kissed his way down to my pants and ripped them off, along with my underwear. His hand brushed softly against my region earning another gasp. He gently spread my legs apart and kissed the insides of my thighs, and then eventually he kissed my cl!t and licked my folds. Vincent was now paying attention to my breast, licking and sucking. They both have left so many love bites it's unreal.

Ace started licking and I don't know what happened but all of a sudden my heart started pacing, fear spinning around, and my mind was playing things it shouldn't have been playing. Replaying what my father did,
"Ace stop. Please stop!" I begged. He immediately stopped and looked in my eyes with concern and regret.
"What happened? What did I do? I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" Ace immediately started to apologize.
"It's, not your fault. I just...it was just a panic attack." I tried to get my heartbeat back to normal.
"It's okay" Vincent cooed.
"I'm sorry" I apologized.
"You did nothing wrong love. We just did things too fast, that's all" Vincent tried. Ace was far away, well not really but he wasn't close to me, he was keeping a distance.