Peonies

When I woke up the boys were no longer in bed with me, but there was a note on the night stand;
'We are going to be back later tonight to pick you up and we are going to go do something special, we made breakfast down stairs and Paxton is waiting for you at the pack house.

We love you
Ace
Vincent'

The note was scrawled out in messy cursive and signed with beautiful signatures. I haven't seen Paxton in a while so I was very much excited about that. I went downstairs to get breakfast really happy and excited for tonight.

The boys made eggs, waffles, and bacon. I poured a blood bag into a glass and ate in silence and cleaned my dish, seeing how the boys cleaned everything else. I went back upstairs to take a shower

after I took my shower I brushed my teeth and got changed. It was slightly warmer today so I changed into a pair of blue jeans and a dark green flowy shirt I put on black vans and left my light brown locks to air try.

I was still feeling a need for blood so I filled up a cup with a straw with blood and walked to my car grabbing my wallet and keys. I drove in silence all the way to the pack house sipping on my cup of blood every now and then.

I pulled into the driveway of the pack house and shut off the car. I took a deep breath before grabbing my cup and phone, I just left my keys in the car, I exited my car and started to walk into the house. As soon as I walked in everyone's eyes snapped to me.

"Luna" they all said in union. I nodded my head, a lot of the little children came up and hugged me I hugged hem all back. A little girl that looked around Paxton's age came up and hugged me, I picked her up and asked about Paxton
"She's in her room" she smiled at me
"Thank you so much" I smiled back
"My name is Lily" she told me
"My name is Mace"
"I know that already, Luna" she giggled. I smiled brightly
A middle aged man came up to us
"Hey Luna, I'm sorry that she was bothering you" I'm guessing he's Lily's father
"Oh, no sir, I was bothering her" I chuckled. "I'll see you around lily" I smiled at her and gave her to her father.

I walked up the many stairs smiling at the people whom I passed in the halls. I came to Paxton's room and slightly knocked.
"It's open!" I heard a little girl shout
"Hello?" I walked in.
"LUNA!!!!" Little Paxton screamed and ran into my arms. "Are you here to play tea party again?"
"If that's what you want to do" I agreed.
"That's what I wanna do!" She nodded eagerly.
"Okay, let's get dressed up first!" I smiled brightly at her
"Okay, do you want the pink or purple tutu?" She asks
"Purple" I answer she hands me the tutu, a pair of while elbow length gloves and a plastic tiara. I smiled at her and sat in the really small chair

"Would you like some tea?" Paxton asked as she picked up the glass tea pitcher with pink swirl designs.
"Yes I would. Thank you" I smiled and started to sip on my imaginary tea.

After about 2 hours we finished our tea party, and put away all of her toys.
"What do you want to do now?" I asked Paxton
"I don't know. Do you want to play hide and go seek?" She asked
"Sure you go hide, stay inside the pack house though. I'm going to count to 30! Go!" I closed my eyes and started to count to 30

It wasn't very hard to find her, she was on the second floor in the linen closet but I just spent more time pretending to find her. And when it was time for her to find me I didn't hide very hard even though she could smell my scent but still. After about 45 minutes of that she got bored.

"How about I make us some lunch?" I smiled
"Oh really? Will you make some for my friend too?!" She asked pleadingly.
"Sure to get your friend" I smiled and began to get out the ingredients for grilled cheese.
"Mace?" I heard Paxton speak up.
"Yes?" I turned around and saw the most cutest little toddler ever.
"This is Xander. He's 7, he's just like me, his mom is is heaven and his dad is with the wolves." she said it broke my heart when she said that.
"Do you like grilled cheese Xander?" I asked The cute little boy. He blushed and nodded.