5. Male Flatmates and Crap

Engaged to a Stranger © 2015 by Nique Joaquin. All rights reserved. 

———

I groan as I stretch my arms out. What fûcking time did I sleep last night? I yawn before peeling the four layers of blankets off of me. Crap. Where the hell did I put my phone?! I panic and I immediately start patting the bed and lifting pillows and blankets. Mother of friggin god where the hell did I put that piece of-

"Oh." I mutter when I find it on the nightstand. I grab it and lie back on the bed, scrolling around before climbing out.

I yawn once more before dragging myself into the shower. Unfortunately when I got out, I realized I left the towel and the goddamned bathrobe in the walk-in closet. Shit.

At least there's no one else here. I pick up my clothes from yesterday and use them to pat myself somewhat dry. Then I carry them in my hands before walking carefully to the closet- my hair dripping water on the floor. I'm a foot in the closet when I realize my phone isn't with me and I left it on the sink.

"I'm such an idiot." I mutter aloud, I turned to walk back before-

"CRAP!" I yell just as my heel slips and my other foot slides in vain.

With a loud thump, I end up falling on my naked äss with my clothes at least covering me from chest down... I mean I was sorta naked- bad enough that my naked âss is on the floor. My jogging pants are covering me "there" and my hoodie is covering my chest at least. Hell. Why do I even worry? There's no one here but me-

"Are you okay?!" Someone- a male voice- suddenly shouts from right outside the door. "I'm coming in!" He shouts.

"Holy shi- Don't open the damned door!!!" I shout as I lifted my poor back off of the floor and squeezed the sweater I had in my hands against my chest.

"What?" The voice asks before the door swings open...

And behold my partially naked body... and a serious cutie at the door.

In front of me is a wide-eyed surprised guy about my age. He has black hair that's slighty long and wavy, and he's wearing a maroon long-sleeved shirt and a pair of denim jeans on, topped off with a pair of brown leather slippers. Currently... we're looking at each other awkwardly. As in REALLY awwkardly...

"Uh..." He begins and I groan.

"Do.... you mind turning around for a second... or actually for five minutes... or more?" I ask- quickly. I watch as he takes a large gulp and his gaze sort of... lingers.

"...Oh! Uh... y-yeah. Sorry. I uh... should probably have waited for a-a response before I-I... Uh... Y-You wanted me to turn around right? Right... Uh..." He stuttered before really rigidly turning around. I groaned as I stood up- my butt still sore -before I carefully padded my way into the closet.

To make things fast, I slam the closet door and lie my back against the door.

"Oh god..." I say and I spot my face in a mirror and groan at how red I am. Who the hell was that guy?! I thought to myself.

I shake my head at myself. I swear I'm such an idiot. I think to myself before dressing up quickly in a mint sweater, loose jeans and a pair of all white sneakers before trying my best to doll myself up. Today was open house- if I wanna make a good first impression at Pavelton then this is the day to do it... I take a good look at myself in the mirror. I probably took more than 15 minutes getting ready... I pull a rosy pink bag to me and shove my phone and the contents of my other bag into it before carefully pushing the closet open and looking at the door.