Chapter 11

Chapter 11

There lying face down in his own pool of blood was Slade, from what Annalisa could see there wasn't any wounds or injuries. He looked perfectly fine except for the blood surrounding him.

Annalisa was still shocked over the fact that this demon harmed Slade and she didn't see him go over there, hell he didn't even glance over there. Annalisa desperately wanted to go over to where he was and see if he was still breathing. Seeing all that blood had her panicking, she tried to block out any negative thoughts but they continued to haunt her.

She didn't even realize that she started to cry until she felt something salty and wet on her lips. This is all my fault, I'm the one who dragged him into this mess. And now he might be dead because of me.

Annalisa knew that involving other people was a dangerous idea and yet she went and did it anyways. Now look what happened.

When she broke out of her trance, she realized she wasn't even in the dungeon anymore either. She was walking behind the demon into a darkened hallway, her chains making a noise every time she limped. The wound the monster had inflicted still ached, the pain only worsen as she tried as she keep up with the demon's long strides.

She couldn't believe this demon in front of her had found her so easily. She thought she had more time to make a plan, to save herself. But now she can see it's too late for that. There is no way she could ever win against this monster, he was far too powerful. He could inflict pain without even a wave of his hand, it was something so unreal.

Her thoughts slowly came to a stop, her eyebrows furrowed slightly. The air around her was so chilling it was hard for her to move. She felt like the air was ropes around her and it restricted her movements including the very air entering her lungs. Annalisa had never felt something like that before, she came to a complete halt. She gave herself a once over and doesn't see anything strange.

A deep sense of fear snakes it's way into her system, glancing up she caught the sight of the demon glaring at her.

"Walk," He commanded as he walked over to where she was standing. Annalisa mentally shivered as she heard his voice. It was so deep and husky...it was the type of voice you would not expect from an evil being such as himself.

She moved her legs slowly at first, but once she realized that nothing restricted her movements anymore she began to walk normally.

The demon glared at her long and hard before he turned around and continued his journey down the dark endless corridor.

Once again Annalisa began to get lost in her thoughts. She couldn't help but think of Slade. He was a lingering thought in the back of her mind. She kept imagining him, bleed out on the floor and wanted to cry. She tried to calm herself with all the thoughts of Slade dying, but it caused such torment to her heart that she began to sob quietly until she felt a sharp pain on the right side of her face.

Her head snapped up to look at the culprit she wasn't surprised to see that it was the demon. Even though he was a couple of feet away...he had somehow hit her. Tears automatically welled up in her eyes after the pain exploded on her cheek.

"Shut up, you humans are so pathetic," He hissed with fire of hell in his eyes. Annalisa cupped her face in her hands and stared into the evil eyes of the demon.

A dark hatred began to form around her heart. She could taste the bitterness on her tongue and at that moment all she felt was rage. Pure, unadulterated rage seeping into the pores of her skin.

"We're pathetic?! You demons are pathetic. You go out kidnapping innocent people from their homes so they can be used at your will. You're all are monsters. Evil." Annalisa spat with such hate, that she, herself shivered slightly.

To her surprise, the demon only laughed. A sound that sent chills down her spine, it was so evil. It echoed off the walls surrounding her until that was the only sound she could hear over her racing heart.

The demon slowly stalked towards her until he was only mere inches away. For a split second, Annalisa thought about turning around and running in the direction they had come from. But realized she didn't have a place to hide. She didn't know where she was going to run to. She had a feeling that even if she did this creature would some how catch her.

He grabbed a fistful of her blonde hair and forced Annalisa onto her knees. She winced from the impact. "You humans will always be pathetic, there is no changing that. No matter how much evil we may do. We are far more powerful than you will ever be, scum. Don't you ever speak to me unless I tell you to. You are my slave now, you have no opinion. If you decide to be bold again and go against my rules. You will be strangled with your own intestines while drowning in a pool of your own blood," He growled menacingly, as he yanked harshly on her hair, his long claw digging painfully into her scalp. She bit her lip as she tried to hold in her cry of pain, her scalp burned with hot searing pain.

"I will never be your slave, so you might as well just kill me now," She choked out through gritted teeth. Annalisa eyes widened as those words escaped her lips.

Suddenly, she was yanked up to her feet by her hair. The demon grinned sinisterly as he leaned in and whispered right next to her ear. "Is that so?" His voice almost sounded seductive. Oh god..why did I say that?

She froze when she felt his cold lips gently brush against her neck. She tried to move, but failed because once again an invisible force stopped all her body's movements. She mentally cursed herself. Now why did I have to open up my big mouth? I don't want to die. Tears prickled in her eyes and her bottom lip trembled.

He dragged his claws lightly down her arms. They were so sharp that they cut her flesh instantaneously and she whimpered as she squeezed her eyes shut. A thin line of blood trailed down her arm.

He ran his nose into the crook of her neck slowly, inhaling her scent. "You smell so good..." His body was completely pressed up against hers. Her stomach churned in anticipation of the pain he was going to make her endure. His fingertips brushed against her jawline softly. His canines grazed her skin and she winced.

Nothing could prepare her for the excruciating pain she felt when he sunk his canines deeply into her neck. Her eyes flew open immediately and an ear piercing scream filled with agony escaped her.. She wanted to struggle against him, but she couldn't move. He wrapped an arm around her slim waist and cupped the back of her neck as he gulped down her blood.

He was brutally tearing into the tissues of her throat.

Annalisa was sure he reached the other side of her neck with the way he was tearing into her. He continued to bite down on her flesh like a dog would do to it's chew toy. Annalisa screamed like her life depended on it, but nothing stopped him from practically mauling her. All too soon her vision became blurry. She squeezed her eyes shut as flickers of lights flashed behind her eyelids.

He yanked his canines from her neck. Her eyes snapped open. His mouth was painted a dark scarlet red. Her flesh was dangling from his teeth and it made her stomach churn. He stepped away from her and she instantly crashed into the ground, her head hitting the hard cement floors.

Pain pulsed through her skull with so much force that a loud cry escaped her lips. Her neck throbbed and ached, but it began to fade into the background.

Her vision darkened, but she tried her best to keep her eyes open but she couldn't fight it...she gave in. The last thing she saw, was the demon evilly smirking down at her with black feathered wings creating a deadly shadow behind him.

Then her world went black.