Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Annalisa lay in the darkness, her thoughts on the mayhem that happened today. She just couldn't wrap her head around the events that had unfolded. She tried her best to push it to the back her mind, but it kept resurfacing. She did her best to keep the tears from falling. Ugh this is exactly why I don't want to think about this. She thought to herself as she dried her eyes, with a deep breath.

Annalisa felt so alone and just wanted to break down. She just wanted to go home and see her father again, let him wrap his arms around her. She began to sob My father is dead oh my god. What am I going to do?

Annalisa cried for some time, she just had to let out everything she's been holding in. She wanted to be strong but it's hard to do when she don't have anyone else there for her. She just wanted to give up...

Suddenly the she heard the door creak open and she stiffened. Lucius had thrown her into a some type of prison, with bars surrounding her with her hands and feet chained up. She felt like an animal trapped. She felt helpless.

She looks up and there stood a man with short blonde hair and creepy green eyes. A shiver went down her spine as he watched her every movement like she was fascinating creature he never seen before.

"Well, well look who it is," He said as he tilted his head. She looked down and ignored him.

He unlocked the doors to her cell and stopped in front of her. He grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up at him. "What do you want?" She snapped as she swallowed the lump in her throat.

He observed her with his sick amusement swirling in his eyes. "I want to see exactly who was this Annalisa character that had the entire castle talking," He hissed as he yanked her up by her arm.

"Now you've seen me, let me go," She growled, but couldn't hide the underlying fear in her voice. He only smiled, his canines poking out.

"And whose going to make me? Certainly not you," He taunted with a smirk and she glowered at him

"Try it then," She challenged with a raised eyebrow. She knew that Lucius would probably kill him for touching her.

"Don't test me human, I can destroy you," He spat as he slowly advanced on her.

She tried to calm her racing heart by putting on a brave face. "And your point is? I'm so scared." She mocked him.

A nasty smirk crept of her lips as she examined him with distaste. "Get out of here, you're not wanted. You're a complete waste of space," Yes fall for my tricks. I wanted him to attempt to hurt me.

He opened his mouth to respond to her statement but closed it abruptly, when they both heard the distant creak of a door.

Footsteps slowly made it's way in their direction. Annalisa froze and the man had turned around to close the cell door, caging her in once more.

He disappeared from her sight.

"I thought I told you to get that human for me, it's been 20 minutes since you left Raymond," Lucius growled angrily in the distance.

"Sorry master I had stopped to talk to Evers before I came down here- " Raymond told him apologetically.

"I don't want to hear your excuses. You're pathetic. You can't even follow a simple task. Go," Lucuis hissed, all too soon she heard hurried footsteps disappear.