Epilogue

"Definitely not Just Another Bad Boy"

___________

ALLISON POV:

"Boys, you can't threaten every guy that tries to talk to your sister or Jasmine," I scold Hunter and Elias.

"Of course they can," Chase smiles proudly at his 2 sons. Hunter and Elias smile proudly back and Sophia rolls her eyes. I give him a warning look but he just smirks in response.

"Mommm, he was not just trying to be their friend!!" Hunter argues.

"How do you know?" Sophia interjects, crossing her arms, "I'm 11 now, I can make my own decisions."

"Come on Phi, you know we're only trying to protect you and Jas." Elias sighs.

"I don't need you and Hunt to protect me, dad does that enough," Sophia crosses her arms angrily.

"Yeah well dad doesn't see the way all the boys look at you and Jas," Hunter shoots back.

"Because if I did, I'd kick their ass." Chase mumbles beside me so only I can hear. I hold back my laugh. I had to be serious.

"Alright kids, Hunt, Eli, stop threatening all the 11-year-olds, they're terrified of you. Phia, tell me if it happens again. The others will be here soon, so go," I sigh. Sophia grins triumphantly and the boys walk off frowning.

"I don't know why you tell them to stop threatening all those guys, I encourage it." Chase smirks.

"Babe, you were way too overprotective of Ava, it's not fair." I smile.

"I was not," Chase replies, "Anyways it worked out, she's happy now with that med student."

"Chase, she was dating Liam for over a year before she told you about him," I state.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me about that," Chase says.

"I knew how you'd react. Just give Phia some growing room. It's a miracle Blake liked you after your ways," I remind him.

"If she ever tries to get with a guy like me, I'll ground her until she's 21," he says.

I laugh, "and what would you have done if Blake forbade me to see you?"

"I'd sneak in," Chase shrugs carelessly, pulling me into a kiss.

I push him away after a minute laughing, "and if we don't trust her when she discovers boys, what do you think they'll do?" I question.

Chase groans, "I fucking hate how much she looks like you,"

"And why's that?" I laugh.

"Because all the guys wanted you as well," he smirks.

"Just trust her," I laugh, leaning down to pat Baxter, one of our 2 dogs. All my 3 children were beautiful, they were all incredibly intelligent, Elias was the oldest being 14, he definitely took up the 'eldest child' role amazingly. Hunter was probably more like Chase, he's reckless and protective, he was only 13 and I could already see his father in him. Eli had my blue eyes and Chase's soft hair, Hunter had my thick curly hair and Chase's eyes and Sophia had my eyes, my thick wavy hair, but Chase's hair color and skin tone.

We had gotten married a year and a bit after he proposed to me, my bridesmaids were Ava, Olive, Bri, and Bella and Caleb was my 'man of honor' which was basically the same as maid of honor, except obviously he's male. Chase's best man was Dean. Jake, Damon, Blake, and Aiden were his groomsmen. Our wedding was one of the best days of my life along with the birth of our 3 children. Although we had chosen the names Hunter and Elias, Sophia was named after Sophie.