The talent show - part 1 (40)

"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and horns. He comes as everything you've every wished for..."
___________

ALLY POV:

It was now Saturday morning, aka the morning of the talent show.

I didn't get to sleep until like 4 last night because the song I wrote spoke to me enough for me to want to sing it more and more.

It made me feel like the weight on my chest has lifted, and I know that's bad, I know that.

Caleb had just gotten here and woken me up, it was 11:30.

"Why are you still asleep!? We have so much to do!!" Caleb scolds lying down next to me.

"Let me sleep" I groan into my pillow.

I feel Caleb get up and just as I'm about to go back to my peaceful slumber my blanket is ripped away from my body jolting me awake.

"Caleb!!" I yell sitting up.

"I tried to warn you" Caleb shrugged.

I glared at him and got out of bed.

"What do you want!?" I asked.

"Okay you practise and I'll get an outfit sorted" Caleb smiles walking into my closet.

I roll my eyes and get up the music for the song I'm singing, hurt somebody.

I sit on my bed and hum the lyrics then get distracted and start scrolling on my phone.

Suddenly my phone is swiped from my hands and an angry looking Caleb is looking down at me.

"Sorry sorry" I roll my eyes putting up my hands.

Caleb gives me a look.

"Hey did you know I wrote another song last night" I smile at him.

This gets his attention.

I must admit I did like the song.

"Ohhhh show me" Caleb smiles.

I get out my song book and hand it to him so he read the lyrics.

"This isn't about Oliver" Caleb scolds once he finished reading the lyrics. "Wait why are you singing about Chase, what happened!?"

Oh shit I forgot to tell him.

Caleb's sits in front of me and looks at me expectantly.

"Last night Chase kinda...well...he told me he loves me" I say slowly waiting for Caleb's reaction.

He's eyes go wide and he looks at me with his mouth party open.

I look everywhere but at Caleb.

"WHAT" Caleb yells.

"Um" I reply awkwardly.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?" Caleb yells.