School day (45)

So if the devil asks you to dance you better say never,
because a dance with the devil may last you forever
_______

CHASE POV:
I take my jacket off and hand it to her in hope to cover her up a little.

"CHASE" Ally giggles getting out of the twins grip and stumbling over to me.

I catch her before she falls.

"You have such strong arms" she giggles squeezing my bicep.

"I know" I smirk at her.

She looks at me the way Ava does, "you know Chase, you're very arrogant" she begins then smiles brightly, "but it's okay because you are very very attractive" she giggles.

The twins burst out laughing along with Caleb.

"Princess you're violating me" I smirk as she continues to squeeze my bicep.

She stops touching my arm and looks me dead in the eye with an attempt at an angry look, but to me it just looks like a cat trying to be a tiger.

"Fine!! I'll go find someone else's arm to squeeze" she says in a drunk girl tantrum voice.

"Hey I never said you had to stop" I reply quickly when she attempts to get away from me.

She instantly beams and stumbles back to me, squeezing my bicep once again.

Jake looks at her weird.

"Is she stoned or drunk?" Jake asked.

Ally looks at him with a cheeky smile, "I think I might be both" she giggles.

"What?" I ask her.

"Some really nice guy offered me some brownies earlier when Jake and Damon were with me" she laughed.

I instantly looked at the twins who looked extremely guilty.

"Jake was talking to a really nice girl and Damon was getting drinks" she giggles going straight back to squeezing my bicep.

Jake looked at us guiltily while the 3 of us looked at him.

Dean and Aiden soon came out to join us.

When Ally saw them she stopped feeling my arm and stumbled over to Dean who caught her confusidly.

"Deany, hows Bella, she's so pretty" Ally giggles.

Dean looks at us waiting for an explanation.

"She's drunk" Jake explains.

"And stoned" Caleb adds.

"Sick!!" Aiden smirks opening up his arm so Ally would hug him.

"Does this mean now I have a chance?" He asks Ally smirking.

Before I can say anything controlled by my jealously Ally speaks.

"Aiden, you know sleeping with girls is mean, you could have an STI, I don't want to sleep with you" she begins, she then leans up to whisper in his ear "and Chase has better arms than you", we all heard what she whispered making everyone laugh and Aiden look rejected.

"No he doesn't" Aiden insists tensing his arm.

Ally laughs and stumbles back over to me, "Yes he does" she giggles.

Aiden looks put down and I smirk at him.

"Sorry man but the girl has spoken" I tease.

"I'm not a girl, I'm a lady" Ally demands.